tommy lee jones,,etc,,pregnant..,,,

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tommy lee jones,,etc,,pregnant..,,,

Post by dreamster on Sun May 24, 2009 12:15 am

this was an epik drm ,,seemed 2 go on 4 ever,, lol! see how u go,, :clap:well im in a astin martin d b9..raceing green,,baige leather,,wiv tommy lee jones,,[my avatar] happy dance hes driving,,were goin up a red road,,i say 2 him give it heaps,,he dont cos hes the sheriff,, rofl we turn rite in2 a building site where theres a nu cocrete floor an foundation goin on,,we get involved in the work, [2],drm changes,,im in a feild where blak men hav been slaves workin 4 the ''man'',,i see them bein freed frm there toil..we get in 2 a stream i wade up it leading them 2 a different occupation,,and freedom,,the stream forks in2 2 streams..i sense one stream will lead 2 oil,,in its land,,i go up that one..[3] i then r at a meeting,,there r 3 ministers,,,i see a swat team deployed 2 shoot these men,,they r shot chaos breaks out,, bandaid [4] i see that im 9months pregnant and ready 2 birth,,i kno there will be no pain,,cos its not natureal,,, :whew: :whew: :whew: praiseGod rofl rofl [ um can i still havea baby showa?? will u'all come??? happy dance happy dance happy dance]um bless u all,...um fisrt 6 replys getta free toy,, :babymonkey: :babymonkey: :babymonkey: :babymonkey: :babymonkey: :babymonkey:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tommy lee jones,,etc,,pregnant..,,,

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun May 24, 2009 12:48 am

First of all the Astin Martin is one of my siblings favorite car--a must have dream car!!! lol!

Again Dreamster, you've been having a similar dream theme: building/preparation of some kind. There may be some pain that comes from waiting on God to "bring this baby" (desire/dream, etc) to pass even though you feel its unnatural for you to do? I believe that "the new thing" is coming soon and fast! Whatever it is God has already equipped you! He will never send you out to do something without preparing you first! Be confident that he will complete the work he began in you (Philippians 1:6)!

Please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun May 24, 2009 12:57 am

lol! flower ive been waiting 4 ages,, lol! t u sweety..free :babymonkey: 4 u,, rofl happy dance huggins ,,D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun May 24, 2009 1:20 am

yea--I get free toy!!! I totally wanted to pick my prize though!! How about some gummy worms!!Lol rofl rofl

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun May 24, 2009 1:46 am

ohhh u cant hav birfdays everyday,,, lol! i kno the site can be a circus at times but just have 2 be happy wiv the prizes allokated,, :roflx: :roflx: ur not demanding r u,,??? :PTL: um we have gummysnakes..?? idea but you probly rebuke them,, :roflx: :roflx: D.. but my favourite is JELLYBABYS... happy dance happy dance

Last edited by dreamster on Sun May 24, 2009 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun May 24, 2009 8:31 am

Wow, what a cool dream! I'm in agreement with Desiree and have nothing to add except get out of the boat... flower

BTW, the toy is ok with me and I'll send a gift for the baby but only AFTER it's born... thumbs

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pwilso512 on Sun May 24, 2009 8:43 am

I agree with Desiree too. But I will add that there will be something very BIG/noticeable that will occur right before you step into this new ministry (the slaves being freed and led by you up a stream.......the 3 ministers being shot). You will definitely know when the time comes to give birth. It really is drawing near. I'll give the baby shower. rofl

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun May 24, 2009 12:55 pm

lol! :clap: thumbs t u sweetys,,um ok one 4 lurdy. :babymonkey: huggins and one 4 512 :babymonkey: huggins ,,ohh lordy ,i feel like santa,, :roflx: :roflx: t u,,ive neva hada :babycrib: showa,, praiseGod but it kood be fun,, :roflx:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Sun May 24, 2009 6:00 pm

Ooh ooh i'M in! I agree with this interpretation as well...

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun May 24, 2009 6:39 pm

lol! yeah but u hav 2 post some thang sweety,litebulb idea ,i'll go broke giveing away all these toys lol! ohh well here u r.. :babymonkey: huggins ,,ohh lordy help me jesus,, rofl :happydance:santadreamsta..at ur service,, :HiBye:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Sun May 24, 2009 8:44 pm

lololol

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun May 24, 2009 9:11 pm

of COURSE I'm demanding!!! lol! I wouldn't be sweet little desiree if I weren't! rofl I guess I'll settle for less on this one! you're off the hook for now buddy!! rofl rofl

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun May 24, 2009 9:33 pm

ok, I'm going to earn my toy.... lol! A couple more thoughts...

This dream is showing you:

- that you're qualified, the commitment required, and the timing.

Your Credentials
You are riding in a sports car, not just any sports car, an Aston Martin, a car made of the finest materials, made with exceptional craftsmanship...a car that is one of the fastest on the road yet one of the most elegant....and it should be no surprise - Tommy Lee Jones in this role would only drive the best, it is most fitting....in this dream his role is not that of Agent Kay from "Men in Black" though there are similar qualities - cool, confident, powerful, an expert in his field, the Authority, the only one who can successfully battle the enemy - you are in the best of hands as the person guiding you right now (or soon) is really the Holy Spirit...you're Holy Spirit led... praiseGod

Your Role

The new building could represent a new church for you - it's built on a solid foundation and you'll get involved from the ground up, building it and getting it established.

In the second scene, you see captive people set free from their oppressor and assist in healing them, i.e., you assist them in finding work so that they are never in a position where they consider going back like the Israelites thought about going back to Egypt when they only had manna to eat...(a healing/deliverance ministry maybe?)

Your Required Committment
In the third scene, you are shown that there is a price that some will pay when serving the Lord, just as He paid the ultimate price in service to us:

1 John 3:16 -
By this we know love, because He laid down His life for us. And we also ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

Some do/will literally lay down their lives....but all of us must be committed.

The Timing
In the fourth and final scene, this is you now...God is ready to birth something out of you, but it feels unnatural to you although you know it will be painless...just know that it's coming soon...and take comfort in the fact that He's shown you that you're in good hands (Scene #1) and it's painless....

So overall, I think the Lord is showing you that it time for the "baby" to come. Be encouraged because He has shown you that He will never forsake you or leave you, He is always with you directing your paths. BTW, keep in mind that like real conception and childbirth, once the process starts you can't stop it, it's out of your hands...Phillipians 1:6 definitely applies here:

Philippians 1:6 -
being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ;

And also:

Proverbs 16:9
A manís heart plans his way, But the LORD directs his steps.

Proverbs 19:21
Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand. (Amplified Version)

Well, Mighty Man of Valor? Now will you get out of the boat? huggins huggins happy dance happy dance

P.S. So um, I can keep the toy, right? Flower Power

Last edited by lola21st on Sun May 24, 2009 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun May 24, 2009 10:17 pm

ohh lurdys wow.. that sure wass comprehensive,, :clap: thumbs im blesst,, huggins :babymonkey: xtra toy 4 the extra effort,,t u,, huggins huggins D,,um take note everyone of lurdys post,, praiseGod rofl ....im sure we kan all learn frm our sista,, happy dance

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun May 24, 2009 11:38 pm

ohh desi i kant find gummyworms,,will gummy bouncing bouncing bouncing work 4 u sweety,,??? rofl rofl happy dance happy dance D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon May 25, 2009 12:15 am

BRAVO TO LOLA!! GIRL, THAT TOY IS YOURS! lol! You can absolutely have my toy! :clap: rofl

...yes Dreamster, that will do laugh

Last edited by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon May 25, 2009 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon May 25, 2009 12:56 am

ohh very generous indeed,,, :clap: :clap: ok ,,all is well in the universe,,, lol! lol! gotta keep :babycrib: desi happy,, :roflx: :roflx: ,,just toyin wiv ya,,, :funtease: D,, :babymonkey:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon May 25, 2009 7:03 pm

Since everyone has said everything that I would have said, can I still get a toy dreamz?

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon May 25, 2009 8:35 pm

lol! lol! well if u had said that at the start u wooda got all the toys,, :clap: ,,,since theres only one left i will be generous and mercyful..here u r,, :babymonkey: huggins ,,um desi ate all the gummy bouncing ,,,there r only jellybabys left :roflx: :roflx: lol! lol! bubblegum bubblegum bubblegum

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top