Husband's Dream: Killed a Man - Explicit Description

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Husband''s Dream: Killed a Man - Explicit Description

Post by Lori on Sat May 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Hi Everyone, my husband who never has a dreams, or at least remembers he did just had one today. It was pretty gruesome and graphic, it's also very long, so please bare w/us - and I was hoping you could help us out on what it may mean. Thanks in advace, and my husband will type his own dream below as he saw it.

The dream itself is somewhat jumbled in my head, so I'll try my best to put it in the order that it happened. Since waking up it's gotten a bit mixed up.

I remember sitting at a couch, what felt like our couch here at home, only it wasn't our exact couch. I was sitting with a guy who looked familiar in that he had dark hair, somewhat 'fleshed out' face (had a double chin) wore dark glasses, like the horn-rimmed Harry Caray ones but thinner frames, and had a dark but thin lined goatee. He reminds me now of a guy I used to work with but it wasn't him, it didn't feel like him. I remember feeling I 'had to get him before he got me'. I didn't feel fear or any other emotion just the feeling I described previously. We're facing south.

On the coffee table in front of us, I was leaning against the arm of the couch, there were 6 black darts. 3 were thin like needles with black fins, the other three were shaped like an inverted bomb, thin at the business end but thick towards the fins. On the tips of these were poison of some sort. Not fast acting as you'll find out.

I had to jab or stick him with the darts to kill him. Why I don't know. I also remember there being a receipt on the table for the purchase of the darts (I don't remember this exactly but it's what it feels like the receipt was for). On the receipt it had an address, something along the lines of 620 Johnson(??) 68## Indiapolis Blvd. I don't remember the exact numbers. But, this is an address in Hammond, Indiana where I grew up. There was also a phone number on the receipt. It was either 845-0141, or 845-0145. I'm leaning towards the 0141 number. We had been at the address earlier but I don't remember any of that part of the dream, or if it was just a 'memory' in the dream that I had been there.

So he knows that I have to stick him with these darts, and he's laughing about it. So he picks one of the thin ones up and jabs me with it in the trapezius area, I remember feeling the stick, it wasn't more than what a toothpick would feel like if someone lightly poked you. I remember jumping when he did this. So I grabbed one and tried to jab him with it, but for some reason it went in, then curved back and I could see the tip sticking out. All the while he's laughing as we do this. I just remember feeling that I had to do this quick, no other emotions. No fear or hatred. Perhaps a bit of fear or impending doom, but only very slight. He kept joking that he was going to get me using these darts, and that I hadn't a chance, or wouldn't win at all if I even tried, so just give up. I almost did, I remember very explicitly feeling I might as well give up and let this guy do what he wants.

After I stick him with the dart, we get up to go somewhere, wherever it is he is supposed to take me. I know in my mind that if we go I won't come back for good. Instead of leaving he sits at the kitchen table, only it's like the couch scene, it's not here at home but it feels like it is. If it were he'd be sitting in a chair and facing directly into a wall, but I can feel there's more room and no wall where he'd be facing. He was facing north I was looking at him facing east.

I then reach towards the counter and come back with a cleaver in my hand and I know I have to open his skull and scramble his brains, with a fork, to kill him before he does whatever it is he's going to do to me. The cleaver is one I recall from my youth that my mom got with a set of ginsu knives (I'm not kidding, she bought a set). I remember the cleaver very well as I learned to throw knives when I was 9'ish and used it to practice with on the back of our front door (had to fill in the cracks and paint it before mom got home the day I figured out how to throw it right). At this time I feel as though there is a small child in the room. A boy, dark haired but other features are indistinguishable as he's standing off to my right side (south side of the kitchen facing north) in the shadows. The only light on in the whole place is a light in the living room by the front door about 20 or so feet away southwest from where I'm standing. Also at this time the man has, what I feel to be, clown makeup on. I don't actually see it, but I feel it. His hair is thinning at the crown as well and it's shiny black.

So I proceed to hit him once in the head. It's one of those 'hesitant' hits, where you don't use all of your power. I remember the blade deflecting off to the side and not doing much damage. There's a small visible mark where I"ve hit him. He's laughing at this point, and not showing any signs of pain. Not loud laughing, just sort of a chuckle. The line goes from the bottom right of his skull across the back of his head to the crown. The cleaver isn't very big. It has 'spikes' on the end where the hanger hole is to tenderize steak. The metal is shiny, not brushed like the newer cleavers. I see that it hasn't made much of a dent because I didn't hit it with full force as I almost feel scared to do it. Like if I do it I've crossed a line I'll never return from. So I hit him again, and this time the cut is deeper but only the bottom intersects with the first cut forming a "V". So I hit him again and again, while thinking in my head that I have to open his skull and use a fork to scramble his brains, literally. I've hit him about 3 times in each line and I use the cleaver to pry open his skull. It opens with some effort, a V shape chunk is what I'm prying up on. His skull is VERY thick. It's almost like those illustrations you see of earth when they do a cross section of the crust and mantle all the way down to earth's core. Each level is a different color but they're all either light beige or beige'ish pink. The chunk was about 4 to 6 inches thick and very hard, or what felt hard.

I'm still not feeling anything except 'finish this, do it now, get it over with'. I look inside his head and I see what I believe to be brain matter. There's a small pool of blood sloshing around but it's got that watered down look, almost translucent towards the edges. I reach for a fork and start mixing it around like you would to scramble eggs. I remember feeling the fork hit bone and that the actual 'eggs' where occupying a pretty small area, about the size of a lime or kiwi fruit, and the same shape, oval. Before that I remember thinking, "get some plastic" to catch all the blood that's inevitably going to be pouring out. I look around and can't find plastic sheeting, so I grab a bowl from the counter, but it's not a normal bowl. It's an oblong shape, with a second smaller bowl at one end. The big bowl is about 12 inches deep the smaller one being of normal size. Kind of like it's used for dip and it rests on the lip of the larger oval shaped bowl. The bowl looks like a very light orange/terra cotta color and it's glazed like pottery. It has a design around the rim but I can't make it out. I grab the big bowl and place it on the floor but there isn't much blood coming out. I then proceed to stick the fork in and scramble everything to make sure he's dead. He isn't moving while I do this. He also is no longer chuckling or laughing. Then I wake up, but I remember the reason I put the bowl out was to stop it from getting the floor messed up (even though it was carpeted yet our kitchen isn't) so my wife wouldn't find out and that she wouldn't get mad at me for making a mess.

I want to make it clear if this were to actually happen, I'm sure my wife wouldn't care about the mess.

Ok, so that was his dream in his own words typed himself. And if your thinking I pick on my husband not to make messes, that's not true (actually he's not messy to begin w/so it's not a issue), I just like a clean house... lol!

Thanks for taking the time to read this, much appreciated.

Be Blessed! Flower Power

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Husband's Dream: Killed a Man - Explicit Description

Post by pwilso512 on Sat May 23, 2009 11:03 pm

Is there a situation in your life that you need to face/overcome, but you are somewhat afraid that you can't do it? Maybe an illness, guilt from your past, etc. that continues to resurface after you thought it was gone. These are just my thoughts. It seems like a situation where if you don't take charge and overcome it, it will cause a lot of heartache and pain for you. I think the man in your dream represents this situation you are dealing with. But it seems that you will overcome this situation (killing the man by scrambling his brains). I could be way off, but this is what I get from your dream. Hope it helps a little.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun May 24, 2009 12:14 am

What is the significance of 6 for you? I wonder if there is something happening or will happen at your job that will cause you to have to "think quickly"?

I just remember feeling that I had to do this quick, no other emotions. No fear or hatred. Perhaps a bit of fear or impending doom, but only very slight. He kept joking that he was going to get me using these darts, and that I hadn't a chance, or wouldn't win at all if I even tried, so just give up. I almost did, I remember very explicitly feeling I might as well give up and let this guy do what he wants.

The only emotions that you had was of "impending fear"--which may not be real, but due to the future event that takes place, you may be afraid because you don't know what exactly will happen. Do you feel defeated in any way about something, like even if you tried your best you still wouldn't feel like you were "up--to--par"? You may even feel like that person has the "upper hand" or is better than you (intimidation) but even if you feel like giving up--don't. Perservere because in the end you'll have a crop. I feel like whoever this person is, its someone that is trying to "discourage you", "intimidate you", and/or "pick at/nag" you to keep you from excelling (wanting to deter you in any way possible). Notice that the darts, agitate you just a little (they dont' do severe damage, just a distraction!)

This situation may not even be job related but could be something "close to home" for you or literally (home issues). In one scene you mention that you're "hesitant" in dealing with your threat. You face the issue "head on" but nothing seems to be moving but it only seems like you're being 'mocked'. The enemy often does that, remind us of our problems and tribulations and make us feel that our efforts of "calling on Jesus" and "standing on His word" is useless or ineffective. Do what you know to do. Keep pressin on--nomatter what the situation looks like. NOTHING IS AS IT SEEMS. I find it funny that you use "knives" in your dream--which in this case reminds me of "swords" (ie: sword of the spirit=word of God;bible). In other words, keep using/speaking God's word against Satan and his tactics. Keep using it in your situation and watch God move!!! Don't be hesitant or scared because God hasn't given you the spirit of fear--you have power to defeat the devil's tactics and to overcome your situation in victory! What are you afraid of?

"pick your brain" and see what it is that you need to reevaluate and do for yourself. It seems like towards the end of your dream you want to "kill the situation" (ie: nip it in the bud) but maybe this dream is warning you to not make an unwise decision inspite of what's going on?

Then I wake up, but I remember the reason I put the bowl out was to stop it from getting the floor messed up (even though it was carpeted yet our kitchen isn't) so my wife wouldn't find out and that she wouldn't get mad at me for making a mess.
...you can't control what others do, only your own actions. So make sure that you pray, and look at the "big picture" before you make a decision so that you won't have any regrets. I know that in reality you do care about your wife's opinions and you're concerned of her welfare, so is there any "big decision" that you've made or have to make and are wondering how your wife would react?

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 24, 2009 7:22 am

Deuteronomy 32:42
I will make my arrows drunk with blood, while my sword devours flesh: the blood of the slain and the captives, the heads of the enemy leaders."
1 Samuel 20:21
Then I will send a boy and say, 'Go, find the arrows.' If I say to him, 'Look, the arrows are on this side of you; bring them here,' then come, because, as surely as the LORD lives, you are safe; there is no danger.
Deuteronomy 20:4
For the LORD your God is the one who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies to give you Victory
Exodus 24:3
When Moses went and told the people all the LORD's words and laws, they responded with one voice, "Everything the LORD has said we will do."
Exodus 24:8
Moses then took the blood, sprinkled it on the people and said, "This is the blood of the covenant that the LORD has made with you in accordance with all these words
Leviticus 1:11
He is to slaughter it at the north side of the altar before the LORD, and Aaron's sons the priests shall sprinkle its blood against the altar on all sides.
Listen, my son, to your father's instruction and do not forsake your mother's teaching.

Proverbs 6:20
2 Kings 13:18
Then he said, "Take the arrows," and the king took them. Elisha told him, "Strike the ground." He struck it three times and stopped.
Leviticus 10:10
You must distinguish between the holy and the common, between the unclean and the clean,
Leviticus 15:31
" 'You must keep the Israelites separate from things that make them unclean, so they will not die in their uncleanness for defiling my dwelling place, which is among them.'
Leviticus 26:11
I will put my dwelling place among you, and I will not abhor you
Bless be our Lord because he has showed you the way ..we should go.
Do not be afraid of this Giant is already defeated.
The Lord is giving you the victory over the circumstances, over this familiar demon..full of ego
Bless be our Lord because he heard the prayers of his people..
May the Lord Bless Your home and seal you with the precious Blood of Jesus..
O' Lord you has been mercifull with the mercifull,
and showed yourself righteous with the righteous
I thank You Lord for this blessing..
Thank You Lord in Jesus name..
Thank You Brother because the Lord has saved you from evil..
In your family is where God dwells .There is your tabernacle...
I praise the Lord's name for ever and ever..
Great peace and joy are coming to your life as result of this victory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun May 24, 2009 9:08 pm

Mbstudent:

I promise that I ADORE your technique of scripture usage!! You're awesome! lol! :clap:

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Sun May 24, 2009 9:15 pm

I am also a big fan of the line upon line, precept upon precept scripture agreement. Nothing new under the sun, and God wants us to have understanding of the visions He gives us as it relates to the word of God. Beautimous.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun May 24, 2009 9:20 pm

There's nothing like God's word--It does the body [and the soul and mind-lol] good!!! rofl
Beautimous.
...LOOOOOVE IT!! lol!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top