Vision of Water

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vision of Water

Post by mdelmor on Sat May 23, 2009 8:12 am

Hi to all,

I want to tell a little about myself. I am called to intercession. I am a part of the Governmental Prayer Alliance. I have always been called to prayer for others. I didn't realize it was a calling until about 4 years ago.

This vision was in October 08. I was in my prayer room, I had been in prayer but I had finished and was lying there just being in his presence, listening. My eyes were open and I saw water ,I was looking up through it. The sky was cloudy because I could see it had just rained. Drops were falling here and there. I could see the splash and ripples in the water above me. What really held my attention was a small branch coming in the side of my vision. I could see the leafs blowing in the breeze. It was so beautiful bowing in the wind. I couldn,t take my eyes off of it. The drops were falling off and splashing in the water above me. This vision was so clear. i don't think I have ever seen so clearly. Anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks and Blessings to all.
Debbie

mdelmor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vision of Water

Post by lola21st on Sat May 23, 2009 8:52 am

To me it sounds like you were literally in the spirit, seeing in the spirit. What a beautiful vision! praiseGod

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Sat May 23, 2009 4:20 pm

revival...a great awakening, a move by the Holyspirit for the end times is coming...i am curious about the branch, what kind of branch was it..olive branch?...there will be a great revival in Isreal during the end times..

bless

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Sat May 23, 2009 5:53 pm

A couple of things came to mind...the olive's native branch (israel), the wild branch (the gentiles), and that we all are branches connected to the True Vine, who is also the Living Water...whose Father is the Husbandman, the Waters that never fail. so beautiful a vision. Bless God, and Bless You.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mdelmor on Sat May 23, 2009 8:37 pm

I looked up the branch and it was an olive branch.
God Bless all of you for your replys

mdelmor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat May 23, 2009 11:42 pm

I'd have to agree that this is a very powerful and beautiful vision! It seems very tranquil to me--I just see rest and peace. Its something about God's spirit that brings restoration, healing, peace, a steadfast mind, etc. Before you even mentioned it, I thought about that branch being "God's spirit"; the water definitely signaled "the spirit". Also, remember in the story of Noah and the flood how after the rain (for me, the storms in life), Noah sent out a dove to make sure it was okay to get back on land and to make sure the land was dry? The dove brought back an "olive branch"--to me, it meant a sign of peace and reconfirmed God's covenant that God made to man. God is the vine, we are the branches, etc. There is tranquility, peace, healing etc--whatever you need in God--so continue to stay connected in and focused on him! God is reminding you of his covenant and promise that he made to you. Don't forget about the promise because God will bring it to pass (Joshua 21:45) PRAISE GOD! SO BEAUTIFUL! :clap:

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top