Can you tell me what this dream means ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can you tell me what this dream means ?

Post by Magooo on Fri May 22, 2009 7:01 pm

Hi There , I was looking where to post I am not very good at these site. Sorry if I am in the wrong spot .Can you forward this to right place . I am looking to find out what this dream is about . In the last few week my relationship with God as really been strenghten . I did ask him for vision and dreams and I had this dream it short . In my dreams I was lying down praying asking God for something ( praying ) he told me to pray for this women as I turned toward her I did not see her face only her very pregnant belly ...someone was attending her , the lady attending her said I think she is in labor as I look I saw the baby head out...I scream someone call 911 and then look again this time the shoulders were out ,not I did not see the baby face so I told the lady to push and pull myself the baby ...I must mention at no time did the mom ,complain of labour pain or cry out ...I covered the baby with a towel and look at him it look like a 3 or 4 months old baby with the blue eye ..gave it to the mom and waited for the ambulance to come and then I woke up ...What do you think it means ?

Magooo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can you tell me what this dream means ?

Post by True Flight on Fri May 22, 2009 7:42 pm

Your in the right place some one will come along and give you a good interpretation.
I think you are birthing something in the spirit, but wait for someone else to reply, because I'm new to this myself.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Sat May 23, 2009 3:21 am

I think you are called to intercessory prayer..you are probably birthing a ministry of intercession..

God bless

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magooo on Sat May 23, 2009 4:12 am

Hi , I feel I should had further information to this dream, not relatede to the dream it self , I do find it funny that the baby did not look like a new born . I have been privilege to assist to the birth of 3 of my grand-childrens I know how a new born look like ...this baby in the dream look like a 2or 3 month old so awake ..I never had a dream like this . To give you further info . My husband and I are born again believer who have been walking with the Lord for 15 years . We know God is doing something as he spoke to us a while back , he told us in that this is the year he will give us a house ...When we got save we knew there was a call ,but like the childrens of Isarel we too had to walk in the desert to get prepared !some of us are stubborn need to learn lesson again ..anyone I believe we have learned it and that to believe him and trust him as our provider ...finally out of this wilderness ...we do have a close relationship with the Lord both of us ...last night before I wrote this email I was witnessing to my neighboor who share that she is scare to die ...I told her the way of salvation ,a lot of opportunaty like this lately ..the last 2 weeks I have spent hrs seeking God ..hardly doing anything in the house execept to get buy it would be nice to meet the Seer of the day and ask him ...I have been ready a book called :Hearing God beginner's guide by Jame W.Goll it good . I should not be surprise at dreams as I did ask the Lord for dreams and visions ..I would like him to reveal to me it meaning . We both my husband and I are dedicated to live for God to be his witness , we are bold in sharing our faith always lead by the Holy Spirit . We truly live for him and our heart are for him and to do his will ...perhap this will help more !

Magooo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat May 23, 2009 6:49 am

Just a thought, not an interpretation...

I think that God is asking you to continue to intercede for this woman as she will have a spiritual (re)birth very soon that is long overdue.... praiseGod

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magooo on Sat May 23, 2009 8:17 am

Hi

I certainly will pray for her,but I never say her face don't know who she is ? still do not know who she is ...willing to be obedient ! God is doing a new things I know it in my heart ! We are packing in faith as to what he told us " to Believe "! also waiting on further instruction for him ...people ask me where are you you moving too ? I tell them ...don't know God will let me know .Are you buying a house ? I say no God will give me a house .....they laugh ...they also laugh at Noah when he built a Ark we know what happen there right ! ..I will know on July14 2009 this will come to pass as the Lord said it . Is anything to hard for the Lord , what is impossible for men is possible with God ...I have to keep the faith Believe and it shall come to Pass as the Lord said it , for God is not man that he shall lie . The word of the Lord came to him 2 months ago and the harvest is in 52 days ! It was been comfirmed to us by signs ...hoping this dream mean a call into the ministry for both of us ! something to do with Prophecy ! is will be done Always.

Blessing ! :clap:

Last edited by Magooo on Sat May 23, 2009 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added info)

Magooo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat May 23, 2009 8:45 am

Hi Magooo -

I would continue to pray for clarity on who the woman is, God is faithful and will reveal it. I will pray that He gives you the full interpretation.

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magooo on Sat May 23, 2009 9:19 am

thank you, someone come to mind ...but she is not pregnant and I do not know her but she has been on my heart ! will pray for her

Is anyone getting anything on the dream yet ? as the Lord reveal anything ?

Blessing !

Magooo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Sat May 23, 2009 9:28 am

Pregnancy is a symbol to show something is being brought forth in the physical or spiritual, A baby is the same and also could mean something is being given to a person (ministry, Spiritual gift from God, etc...)
The age can mean a time frame.
I think we would all agree with lola.
If your looking for an answer in a diffrent area of your life, this one may not be it.
Just a thought, not an interpretation...

"I think that God is asking you to continue to intercede for this woman as she will have a spiritual (re)birth very soon that is long overdue.... praiseGod"

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top