puppy, kitten, and pictures in the sky

View previous topic View next topic Go down

puppy, kitten, and pictures in the sky

Post by daphanie02 on Fri May 22, 2009 1:09 pm

Last night i dreamed that i walked into the pharmacy to pick up my son's perscription. They were so busy and the woman that was helping me was getting frusterated with the people that she worked with. She kept paging people to her aid but she had a terrible attitude. I remember being friendly to her but thinking if i had her job, i could be a bit nicer. She handed me a ticket and told me to take it to the counter, so i did. There was a woman there that filled perscriptions. I stood in line for a while and remembered that I'd brought my kitten and puppy in with me. The kitten was very small and was hiding from all the people, but the puppy was asleep close to my stomach in the crook of my arm. The puppy couldnt get down, but the kitten was mobile...(sorry if that doesnt make sense)
The woman handed me my son's medicine which was pink like pepto bysmal. Then she did the strangest thing....she pulled out a green water hose and sprayed it all over my kitten. I was worried my kitten wasnt going to like people after this, but i smiled at the lady anyway and picked the kitty up and held her close to me. I remembered cats hated water and i couldnt really get mad at the lady at the desk because she thought she was just playing a lighthearted joke. I dont think she realized it could have really hurt my cat. When i got to the car i told my husband what happened. He got on to me for letting people walk all over me. I didnt agree with him at all, but i turned my attention to my kitten who was wet and cold. I snuggled her close to the puppy who was still asleep. I knew he wouldnt be waking up or moving around for quite some time but I felt the kitty and puppy needed each other and the cat settled down and was at peace by the puppy.

I knew my husband and i had a long drive to wherever we were going and he commented that he was going to stop and get something to eat. It was night outside and i looked to my left and saw huge pictures in the sky that looked like they were colored right out of a coloring book. My husband and i were marveling at Gods creation and i couldnt get over how amazing God was. I kept saying "He colored that thing in the sky RIGHT OUT OF HIS HEAD!! God is so AMAZING!"

I pick up my son's medicine way out of town..it takes about an hour and a half to get there. I really feel this is a wildly symbolic dream about us literally taking a trip to get his medicine. However i dont know what the kitten stands for. I felt like she was vunerable the entire time she was out of my reach. The Lord told me that the puppy stands for an unborn child.

thanks for your help.
Love,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: puppy, kitten, and pictures in the sky

Post by dreamster on Fri May 22, 2009 6:42 pm

um im thinkin the kitten is one of ur kids,,that u hold on2 specialy,,maybe they mite hav had mean/poor treatment frm a health person,,[waterhose]u sheild this one i think,,frm the world as best u can,,i think ur having 2 go outside of ur normal life 2 get some answers /healing..um see wat u fink.. :clap: i hope im not 2 far out,, lol!

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Sat May 23, 2009 3:36 am

i guess its exactly what your husband thought. your sweet sincere, kind personality is been challenged..you want to gaurd it with all your heart.is there a part of you that is mostly hidden from the public`s view?...and also are you a shy person in general??

I think you are a ver compassionate caring person..

these are my suggestions please pray about it

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat May 23, 2009 9:25 am

thank you Rozes! Well, since my son has gotten out of the hospitle, (we lived there for literally months) I haven't let anyone walk all over me at all! if someone says something i dont agree with, i find myself defending my beliefs at all cost. This dream really surprised me because in real life if someone had offended me or my child in any way i would definately have said something to them. But that can be dangerous and i dont think thats how God wants me to be all the time so I've been praying for a change.

dreamster i like what you said about me sheilding the child from medical people...it seems like i do that every time i take my son to the dr. But in this dream, it felt like the kitten was a girl...so im going :huh: thank you both so much for the feedback!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat May 23, 2009 1:50 pm

i thought u had more than one child,,maybe the kitty is something u cherish ,,only u kno wat that mite be,,i just figured it was another child,, flower :clap:

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:14 pm

My opinion only---> But I think your kitten was your son. Even though you got the impression it was a girl. You had two pets...a kitten and a puppy...a boy and a girl. The kitten was vulnerable and girls are perceived as vulnerable, but your son, while he was in the hospital, was vulnerable at that time. The kitten probably represents your vulnerable child. When you first said kitten, I thought child too (like dreamster's reply). Anyhow, because you had a mobile kitten (your son) and a puppy that could not be mobile....I think that represents a girl. You said the Lord told you that the puppy was an unborn child. A baby girl in the future perhaps? :scream: :snicker: :

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top