Short, but confusing.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Short, but confusing.

Post by wheretonow33 on Fri May 22, 2009 8:35 am

Hi, goup. I guess, I haven't visited this site since last year. Hmmm. I wonder why? I had this short dream. I'm stumped. Maybe God will share some insight. My dream. I am iwith a group in a large area with lots of long tables. The group was there to do something, busy like. Don't know what. In foreground of dream, a lady tells me I need to do something, but it may be too late. I dont know what it was. Then I see my son walk across my view, from left to right, passing between me and the lady. I didn't see his face; mainly just his hair and jacket. In dream I associated this too late feeling with some previous feeling of neglecting something with him, in real life. This made me feel anxious and a need to do something. For some reason, I hurry to sit down in front of a computer. I want to check on whatever it was, that it may already be too late to do. I see the screen. I try to scroll down the page, but it freezes. I guess it looked like a google page, but the heading that you click on were in larger print. First heading : Thailand then Second heading: Guam. I do know of a mission in Thailand through an organization that I have donated to. But, I have NO IDEA why I would even think of Guam. I am not in the mission feild. I live on a limited income. I do not travel. It may mean nothing or it may mean something, I don't know. It's just that weird element that makes it so unsual to me.Thank you.

wheretonow33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Short, but confusing.

Post by Guest on Fri May 22, 2009 11:35 am

this dream reflects the same meaning people of the land.
It is in reference to your location,or a place where your family dwells.
Never is too late to reach others..despite circumstances ,time or any reason that produce the rupture in the first place.
Jesus is the healer..Jehovah Rapha
Reach ..because these are good news that are getting to you apparently late..but the healing are in the angel's wings.

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Fri May 22, 2009 9:48 pm

Is your son living his life for the Lord?

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wheretonow33 on Wed May 27, 2009 2:01 am

I have been feeling challenged and confused about how to get him to internalize a relationship with the Lord. He is in high school now. He is also autisitic, so it has been harder to understand how he perceives things. I was surprised when he told me that he had tried praying for God to heal his Uncle, but his uncle died. So, he said he gave up thinking that would make a difference. I know from what he says that he has a respect and a recognition of God, but I don't know if there is more than that. He thinks I'm some sort of a religious freak or radical, listening to programs on the Christian stations. We do battle over the types of games and videos he plays. I think this reference in the dream, though, had something to do with me personally. Something that I need to do or should have done. Maybe concerning a simeilar feeling of neglect or something. I cannot understand the connection about thailand and guam and how that would apply. By the way, I would appreciate your prayers for me and my family. Lord bless. Thanks, for your concern

wheretonow33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top