High school girl

View previous topic View next topic Go down

High school girl

Post by unaday* on Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:28 am

I also had dream last night that i was in a bedroom with one woman i don't remember her nor Is she familiar to me and also another girl. This other girl I remember going to high school with her and she would sing at all our school assemblies. In the dream is said to her- I know you! We went to high school together…she didn’t fully recognize me but remembered me vaguely- the way I would expect it in real life (we never talked in high school) In the dream she looked older than she did – she looked late 30’s to early 40’s and started to wrinkle a bit. I knew that she looked older than she should be and although she kept her self looking good you can tell she had a hard life. I asked her if she still sings…she said yes sometimes not really. She then introduced me to her children telling me she has kids now. There were three of them one was about 7 one as about 3 to 5 and the other was a new born baby on the bed. I turned to her and said that she needs the Lord and she needs to get saved so that she could sing for the Lord. She is to sing for him. She agreed with me. She said she has been thinking about it. the other lady never spoke once in the dream.

That was the end.
I don't know her at all to bring her to the Lord I haven't seen this girl around in about 10 years

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: High school girl

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:13 am

could the girl be symbolic for someone else you havent seen in a while? i do that alot
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:17 am

I was thinking along the same lines as Daph. A literal dream letting you know that you'll come in contact with someone from your past that seems different now. Maybe it will be an awesome opportunity to witness to her about God (since you thought she should be "Singing for the Lord")? I wouldn't doubt if you'll have the same similar feelings in real life when seeing her that you had in the dream! pray on what i've said
desiree huggins

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:18 am

Ladies, you have a point! I will watch and wait!

Thanks!

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:20 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top