My tiger dream my husbands bear dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My tiger dream my husbands bear dream

Post by sweetdream on Thu May 21, 2009 11:19 pm

Hi,
This is my 1st post. My husband and I had two somewhat similar dreams with animals. His Bear dream a while back and my tiger dream fairly recently.

Bear dream:
There was a bear in the neighborhood playing with the children in the neighborhood. He knew the bear was bad and people were okay with the bear. He got a rifle/shotgun (don't remember which and not sure the difference, lol) and killed the bear.

My Tiger dream:
It's faint in memory, but I believe the tiger was with the our kids maybe one at a time, chasing them or playing around them, I don't recall very much fear in the dream so I am confused. I lean towards chasing them. Then I am face to face with the tiger. I think I was scared but trying not to show the tiger I was. My daughter has a large sized tiger stuffed animal she loves and naps on him and it looked like her tiger's face.

Typing this out I wondered if my lack of fear or much fear is the people in my husband's dream a while back that thought the bear was okay? Maybe they are not related, but I want to be sure what they each mean. Thank you! :)

sweetdream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My tiger dream my husbands bear dream

Post by usemeLord on Fri May 22, 2009 5:54 am

Bears and tigers are predators.

I pray Father that you would protect sweetdreams children and all the children of the neighborhood. I ask that you would put a hedge of protection that only comes from the almighty around your beloved children. Keep your angels watch over them and send authorities to flush out any predators near them. I thank you and praise you for this in Jesus Christ of Nazereths name.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdream on Wed May 27, 2009 11:03 pm

Thank you so much for your prayers!

sweetdream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdream on Thu May 28, 2009 11:30 am

UsemeLord I just reread your post. You said authorities, something clicked.

1st I was just doing something thinking about the part in my husbands dream where he kills the bear, I always thought that's good. :clap:

Aren't weapons or bullets words? I thought as the priest of the household he took authority over the situation. :smile:

On Authorities there is unfinished business with my oldest daughter's father, he physically abused her and hasn't been seen since. Scratch Chin

sweetdream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Thu May 28, 2009 2:57 pm

Keep in mind that God Almighty has his eye on your daughter. He will protect her if he is asked. I believe he is bringing it to your attention. When I said authorities I was meaning police and such (because I was thinking child predator since the bear and tiger were playing with children). I pray for your daughters peace, the peace the Jesus gives. I thank God that these predators will be caught and not able to touch another. In Jesus Christ name.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:23 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top