Dream interpretation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream interpretation

Post by mdelmor on Thu May 21, 2009 5:01 pm

I was in a church gathering. I looked to my right and saw a young girl with her parents. I could see the evil in her eyes. She was around 9 or so.When I approached her she said,I'm full of Satan you can't help me. Then a force hit me , it seemed in my stomach so hard I was sliding backwards on the floor. I couldn't hardly get my breath. I saw my sister and I was trying to ask for her help, but couldn't get it out. She walked toward me. Then I was standing over the girl, I placed my hand on her and tried to cast out the demon.It totally exausted me. I must have left the room but when I came back. I sat down over from her and she said. I wore you out didn't I and laughed. I could still see that nothing had changed. I really felt sad that I couldn't do anything to help her. Then I awoke.

Please help me to understand this if you can.
Thanks and Blessings to all,
Debbie

mdelmor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream interpretation

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat May 23, 2009 3:46 am

Debbie,

This is not an interpretation but I think this is a call to come against the enemy in warfare. Remember that in Luke 10:19 Jesus gives us "all authority" to cast out demons and nothing will by any means harm us. I think this is showing you that we need to leave the work to Jesus but be willing to be the vessel he uses to perform his work through us. The enemy telling you it was exhausting you is trying to tell you it has more power and bigger than your God....but of course we know that is not true. Our God is All powerful and the God of the whole earth....and there is none like Him! Every knee shall bow and every tongue confesses that He is Lord. By laughing he wants you to think there is nothing you can do and wants you to feel helpless. In our own strength we are helpless but according to the word we have been given all power over the enemy.

Luke 10:19 says: Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means harm you.

There are times when fasting and prayer are needed so let the Lord lead you there. The Lord gives us prayer to intercede on the persons behalf to tear down strongholds and we can literally come against the enemy by casting out demons. I would pray and see how the Lord would lead you here. I pray this is of some help to you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Sat May 23, 2009 3:50 am

build yourself up in the holyspirit...it means that you must walk in full authority..not some authority..put on the whole armour of god everyday..praying in the holghost...

ephesians 6..

pray on this..

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat May 23, 2009 8:36 am

Just thoughts...

I think the dream is showing you that you have authority but no power. You saw evil in the girl and by approaching her and attempting to cast out the demon you, it's apparent that you know that you have authority. The issue is that your efforts were futile which could be because you were operating in your own power instead of in the power of the Holy Spirit. We are simply the vessels, it is the Holy Spirit who does the work.

As Connie stated, some require prayer and fasting in order to be cast out. But I think there is another message in the related scripture that might apply here:

Matthew 17:14-21 -
14And when they had come to the multitude, a man came to Him, kneeling down to Him and saying, 15 “Lord, have mercy on my son, for he is an epileptic[c] and suffers severely; for he often falls into the fire and often into the water. 16 So I brought him to Your disciples, but they could not cure him.”
17 Then Jesus answered and said, “O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? How long shall I bear with you? Bring him here to Me.” 18 And Jesus rebuked the demon, and it came out of him; and the child was cured from that very hour.
19 Then the disciples came to Jesus privately and said, “Why could we not cast it out?”
20 So Jesus said to them, “Because of your unbelief;[d] for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. 21 However, this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting.”

If we aren't in obedience to the Lord and/or if our faith is wavering or we're in an otherwise not right state, our power is diminished because the source of that power, the Holy Spirit isn't resident. I'm not saying you're being disobedient and that's why this is happening - I'm saying that it may be something to seek the Lord about in case there are any issues of doubt, unforgiveness, etc. that would cause a gap that you might be unaware of.

Please pray on what's been said.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mdelmor on Sat May 23, 2009 8:45 pm

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. This has given me much to pray about. Than God for you all. I have found these answers very helpful
Blessings to all.

mdelmor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dream Interpretation

Post by mdelmor on Sun May 24, 2009 1:36 pm

I appreciate all of you for your responses.God is faithful. In reading your thoughts, I saw things that I just wasn't seeing. You were right on with my doubt.I was questioning God to show me what was wrong and he did. I thank God for this site and your obedience. God bless all and Praise God.

mdelmor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun May 24, 2009 4:18 pm

Praise the Lord! Thank you Lord for Your understanding! Hallelujah!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun May 24, 2009 9:28 pm

I'd have to agree with all the responses. I believe this IS a call for prayer and alot of it! I don't know if this is literal or not, but could you possibly be facing a situation where just as Jesus told the disciples "this you do by fasting and prayer"? The only way that you can help out is to do those two things first?

Be blessed and please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:18 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top