End of the world dreams Starting again...HELP!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

End of the world dreams Starting again...HELP!

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Thu May 21, 2009 10:33 am

Hello, blessings to all. Its been a few months since I've had dreams like this & they've started again. This dream is kinda long so bear with me flower

I had this dream throughout the night & into this morning. I was at home with my mother & brother i was looking up at the sky waiting for jesus there was this anticipation & fear in me. It was cloudy the clouds were passing over the sun I remember saying out loud, "And then." I stopped my sentence when the sun broke through the clouds & there were these beams of light coming through. There was this loud crackling sound like thunder. I ran to my room & looked out my window. there were people walking along this hill across the street their clothes were torn & dirty. Some of the people were missing limbs they were also coming out of the ground through the asphalt, & cement. I told my mom the dead had risen & she started grabbing her things. I told my brother to get dressed I got upset the he was'nt moving fast enough he was taking his time. we were about to leave when I looked at my mom & asked why she was taking all her things I told her everything you need is in heaven she did'nt need anything she still wanted to take everything with her. We went outside to our left the sun was shining & the clouds were passing. To my right the clouds were hot pink with dark clouds & light was breaking through the clouds. Everyone was heading in that direction so we followed. I was talking to my mom & I told her I hoped that god did'nt leave me behind & that i've done alot. (I know we wont be completely perfect when the rapture takes place.) I felt like I had'nt done enough on this earth & that i might be left behind. The people around me started being lifted into the air but me, my mom, & my brother did'nt. We went home & it was all over the news that people were disappearing. There was a woman who was in the middle of playing a basketball game she stopped & said "He's here." & walked out of the stadium. There were satillite pictures from space showing people floating up towards space. There was one more picture. Some parts of the nation was in complete darkness while other parts were still lit. the parts that were lit were the people that were still on earth. the other half was for the ones that were no longer here. I was looking out my window again, there were people walking some were running they grabbed what they had & were trying to run. I was wondering why they were trying to run because what was going to take place no one could run. I had this urge to leave as well so we packed up and left. then I found my self looking down at the earth & I could hear people screaming & I seen missles being launched. There was nothing but chaos going on down there. I could hear a man talking. At first, his voice was very comforting & peaceful until I looked back down at the earth & there was fighting & the same chaos. The only thing missing were natual disasters. I knew it was the Antichrist doing all that. I was back on earth running & fighting with a group of people as we traveled there were bodies in the streets people being executed, men, women, & children ( I dont understand why children were still on earth after the rapture had taken place. should'nt they have left as well???) We found ourselves in this building I dont remember what or where it was but it was place of safety. I was in a car & this woman started shooting at us I was shot several times in the back & I thought I was going to die but I did'nt. The woman was behind the car & I told the driver to reverse & hit the woman. he did'nt want to but I told him if he did'nt we were all gonna die, & she knew where everyone was hiding now. So he reversed the car & hit the woman she died. The people inside the building were fighting the people who found us & we managed to kill them...There was another group of people who came to us & they were there to rescue us. When we came out of the building there were so many children with us there were almost too many to count. I took one childs face in my hands he had pale green eyes I looked at him & all the other children & said, "I can only imagine the things they've seen. the bodies. they're gonna need help & I dont think they'll be the same." There was a young woman with us & her parents. They were saying how they thought it was'nt best for their daughter or for them to leave where they were. There was something negative about they way they spoke something about it I did'nt like..The girl was loading her gun, cocked it back, & shot her parents. It was'nt until later that I found out that they were holding her back from what she wanted to do most of her life. She had to kill her parents in order to be free, to live her life, & find God. The last thing I remember was seeing the Grim reaper hovering over a car & it looked like a giant. It did'nt have its sythe with it. It was just following the person that was driving & went into the vehicle.

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: End of the world dreams Starting again...HELP!

Post by usemeLord on Thu May 21, 2009 5:58 pm

Wow I don't have an interpretation. But I do believe that Jesus is coming soon and we should all be ready and not worry about the things of this world but look forward to a great and wonderful life ahead with our Lord Jesus. I pray God gives you the interpretation.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Thu May 21, 2009 6:48 pm

I don't think its an interpretation you need. The book of Revelation is very difficult to understand. Especially with the way the Church is teaching it.
There are 4 different theories on how Revelations is taught. I find the only way that makes any sense is to read it as a literal book, just like the rest of the Bible. That's the only way it isn't taught.
Things really start to fall in place when you do this and it takes mans interpretation out of the equation.
I believe God is setting you up for end time ministry.
Could it be he is translating the book for you?
Is he showing you things that will put a fire in your Preaching?

My suggestion is for you to seek direction, to ask God why he is showing you these things.

That is a very good picture of what is to come.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Thu May 21, 2009 9:02 pm

Will do, Thank you for the advice....These dreams happen out of nowhere They just started again early this morning. I dont know where to start it's kinda difficult saying anything about the end times when no one wants to listen. when it comes to preaching idk where to begin. I dont have a church home. I dont know the first thing about preaching.. thinking

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Thu May 21, 2009 10:20 pm

Raye87 wrote:Hello, blessings to all. Its been a few months since I've had dreams like this & they've started again. This dream is kinda long so bear with me flower

I had this dream throughout the night & into this morning. I was at home with my mother & brother i was looking up at the sky waiting for jesus there was this anticipation & fear in me. It was cloudy the clouds were passing over the sun I remember saying out loud, "And then." I stopped my sentence when the sun broke through the clouds & there were these beams of light coming through. There was this loud crackling sound like thunder. I ran to my room & looked out my window. there were people walking along

this hill across the street their clothes were torn & dirty. Some of the people were missing limbs they

spiritually unprepared,life of filthiness instead of righteousness

were also coming out of the ground through the asphalt, & cement. I told my mom the dead had risen & she started grabbing her things. I told my brother to get dressed I got upset the he was'nt moving fast enough he was taking his time. we were about to leave when I looked at my mom & asked why she was

need to focus more on heavenly things..total surrender

taking all her things I told her everything you need is in heaven she did'nt need anything she still wanted to take everything with her. We went outside to our left the sun was shining & the clouds were passing. To my right the clouds were hot pink with dark clouds & light was breaking through the clouds. Everyone was heading in that direction so we followed. I was talking to my mom & I told her I hoped that god

did'nt leave me behind & that i've done alot. (I know we wont be completely perfect when the rapture takes place.) I felt like I had'nt done enough on this earth & that i might be left behind.

continue to walk in the spirit and you wont fulfill the lust of the flesh...not by our works but by grace..abide in me..i am the vine and you abide in me will bear much fruit
The people around me started being lifted into the air but me, my mom, & my brother did'nt. We went home & it was all over the news that people were disappearing. There was a woman who was in the middle of playing a basketball game she stopped & said "He's here." & walked out of the stadium. There were satillite pictures from space showing people floating up towards space. There was one more picture. Some parts of the nation was in complete darkness while other parts were still lit. the parts that were lit

when light disappears then darkness will be prsent ..we are the light of this world
were the people that were still on earth. the other half was for the ones that were no longer here. I was looking out my window again, there were people walking some were running they grabbed what they had & were trying to run. I was wondering why they were trying to run because what was going to take place no one could run. I had this urge to leave as well so we packed up and left. then I found my self looking down at the earth & I could hear people screaming & I seen missles being launched. There was nothing but chaos going on down there.

this is revelation being fiven to you..you were actually observing what is yet to take place on earth
I could hear a man talking. At first, his voice was very comforting & peaceful until I looked back down at the earth & there was fighting & the same chaos. The only thing missing were natual disasters. I knew it was the Antichrist doing all that. I was back on earth running & fighting with a group of people as we traveled there were bodies in the streets people being executed, men, women, & children ( I dont understand why children were still on earth after the rapture had taken place. should'nt they have left as well???)
it depends on the age of the childre..in Jewish custom the age of accountability is 13years..or they could be children born after the rapture

We found ourselves in this building I dont remember what or where it was but it was place of safety. I was in a car & this woman started shooting at us I was shot several times in the back & I thought I was going to die but I did'nt. The woman was behind the car & I told the driver to reverse & hit the woman. he did'nt want to but I told him if he did'nt we were all gonna die, & she knew where everyone was hiding now. So he reversed the car & hit the woman she died. The people inside the building were fighting the people who found us & we managed to kill them...There was another group of people who came to us & they were there to rescue us. When we came out of the building there were so many children with us there were almost too many to count. I took one childs face in my hands he had pale green eyes I looked at him & all the other children & said, "I can only imagine the things they've seen. the bodies. they're gonna need help & I dont think they'll be the same." There was a young woman with us & her parents. They were saying how they thought it was'nt best for their daughter or for them to leave where they were. There was something negative about they way they spoke something about it I did'nt like..The girl was loading her gun, cocked it back, & shot her parents. It was'nt until later that I found out that they were holding her back from what she wanted to do most of her life. She had to kill her parents in order to be free, to live her life, & find God. The last thing I remember was seeing the Grim reaper hovering over a car & it looked like a giant. It did'nt have its sythe with it. It was just following the person that was driving & went into the vehicle.
Chaos will be the order of the day..the people fighting i think is actually the new born christians
that comes to christ during this time...

God bless you..its a wonderful dream..praise God..keep our garments white and we all will be ok

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Fri May 22, 2009 3:09 am

...wow, I've never seen a dream broken down like this before...Thank you :clap: I have a question. There are children born after the rapture occurs??? I did'nt not know that. Do you happen to know why?? Thank you for taking the time to show me this. One more question how do I spread the word about what i've seen??

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Fri May 22, 2009 5:17 am

dont get in a hurry, God will let you know when it is time.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Fri May 22, 2009 5:32 am

life goes on after the rapture..people will still have sex of course...its not the end of the world.
you can start by witnessing to your friends about what the Lord has shown you..find a home base church and grow in the Lord by spending time with him..and by sharing him with others.

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Fri May 22, 2009 5:38 am

• Luke
  • "Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man.

• People were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all.

• "It was the same in the days of Lot. People were eating and drinking, buying and selling, planting and building.

• But the day Lot left Sodom, fire and sulfur rained down from heaven and destroyed them all.

• "It will be just like this on the day the Son of Man is revealed.

• On that day no one who is on the roof of his house, with his goods inside, should go down to get them. Likewise, no one in the field should go back for anything.

Yeah there will be some consumating going on. How old were the children?

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Fri May 22, 2009 10:23 am

The children looked between the ages of 8 & 10. Some looked like they were 5 or 6 they were really young. It kinda caught me off guard. When I was looking down at the earth I could'nt see the people but I could hear them.. All I could see were the missles landing everywhere..God was talking to me he told me that it was going to be harder for people to reach him & worship him alot of people were going to die..

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Fri May 22, 2009 10:57 am

The age of accountability is not set in stone, It is the point in a persons life when they know right from wrong.
This is the final battle when man turns his weapons against God.
If you believe in pre tribe rapture, a child at the time of this battle could be 7 years old and younger.
Watching the news and how young our children are committing horrendous crimes and murders, I believe the age of accountability could be as low as 8 years for some children.
Don't worry about it to much though, keep your eyes on the message.
The age is much higher for others.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:11 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top