Just not sure anymore

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just not sure anymore

Post by Tkay on Thu May 21, 2009 9:27 am

Hi all,
I haven't been on here in a long while. I posted a dream a long time ago on the old site and got some feed back, but some other things have come to light and I feel I need to repost again. I have prayed and asked for the meaning, but nothing yet. Anxious to hear your thoughts.

Myself, a male friend and a baby are in this dream. There is close friendship between my friend and I but it has been strained. I had been praying for guidance on what to do and this is one of the first dreams I had. This also has been about 2 years ago I had this dream. There are things I remember now that I didn't remember then.

My friend and I are standing in what seems to be just a lot of blank space. There is a baby on the floor just laying there wrapped in a blanket. He isn't crying or anything, just lying there looking. The child is male and my friend is his father and very much favors him.

Even though we are both standing there and are aware of each other, we cannot see each other. Or at least I can see him, but he can't see me. (That is the way I remember it anyway).

Somehow this child has gotten lost from him and I find him. I am determined to get this child back to him and fiercely protective of him. All the while I sense that he knows I have him and is not worried. He trusts me with this child and knows I will take care of him. I am frantically searching for him and going from place to place in what seems like empty rooms or towns. There is absolutely nobody there. It seems now like I remember another presence with me while I was searching, but I don't know who. Then later I stop looking, I can see way down the end of this "road" but never actually make it down there myself. I see 2 people, but it is so far down I have trouble making out who they are. I orginally thought it was him and myself, that I had finally found him and we were finally at the end of this journey, BUT...

If I stood back and looked at this whole situation like a picture, there is my side and his side. My side shows a line of buildings that I have been going through trying to find him to give this child back to him. His side shows nothing, he has never moved from his original spot. It is a total blank space He seems to have somewhat of a smile on his face.

After a while I thought since I didnt' actually see who was at the end of the line or road, maybe it wasn't him and myself.

Thoughts anyone?
Thanks!

Tkay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just not sure anymore

Post by Guest on Thu May 21, 2009 9:41 am

Endure hardship as discipline; God is treating you as sons. For what son is not disciplined by his father? 8If you are not disciplined (and everyone undergoes discipline), then you are illegitimate children and not true sons. 9Moreover, we have all had human fathers who disciplined us and we respected them for it. How much more should we submit to the Father of our spirits and live! 10Our fathers disciplined us for a little while as they thought best; but God disciplines us for our good, that we may share in his holiness. 11No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.
12Therefore, strengthen your feeble arms and weak knees. 13"Make level paths for your feet,"[b] so that the lame may not be disabled, but rather healed.
You have not lost anything!
It seems is taken a long time but in your faithfullness, you shall received the promise.

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Thu May 21, 2009 10:03 am

Seems to me your friend is complacent and not proactive. Ask God to intervene and help your friend.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri May 22, 2009 1:51 pm

did he used to be a christian and now he's lost his way? it could be that this child represents how much YOU care about his salvation. just a thought...love,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top