please help me interpret this dream for my friend

View previous topic View next topic Go down

please help me interpret this dream for my friend

Post by Rozes on Wed May 20, 2009 8:57 pm

i dreamt nadine asked me 2 accompany her to a far trip to do some background vocals for a secular singer i told her yes only if andrew(fiancee) was allowed to come
when i went i asked for a night to open the show it was difficult singing gospel(she is a gospel singer) but i did any way

this was tto be a 21 days tour hat payed 700us per show i did the shows didnt get any money anyways the final night the president came to me in a mask asking me to marry him unaware andrew(sitting) was sittin in the crowd i said no so he asked the other females who were apart of the group we had all come from the carribean.

when i saw andrew i was a bit frightened because in my mind i was wondering whether i made the right choice giving up all the riches in the world because of him any ways while i was packing up in my room i saw everyone started to get thier pay so i decided to say goodbye to the girl who was made the new wife of switzerland

she gave me a tiger looking shoes as a souviener to remember her and the country and signed her name on a piece of paper i asked her where was her ring she showed me some crushed stones that she said was diamond i left her and on my way out i saw a lady sitting outside i went to her because she looked very confused like she wanted to find out what was happening

i asked her who she was.. she told me she was the presidents wife i was very frightened because none of us knew about it.. i explained to her

how her husband asked me to marry him and the girl hes now married to had no clue about her so i begged her not to harm the girl but to sue her husband and i left her there

i had this dream on sunday morning and up to know its still botherin me

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: please help me interpret this dream for my friend

Post by Rozes on Wed May 20, 2009 9:06 pm

nadine is the founder of a gospel group that my friend was previously
involved in..and the events took place in switzerland in this dream

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Fri May 22, 2009 5:51 am

Rozes wrote:i dreamt nadine asked me 2 accompany her to a far trip to do some background vocals for a secular singer i told her yes only if andrew(fiancee) was allowed to come
an unholy offer, a bit skeptical, so would rather have security with andrew being there
when i went i asked for a night to open the show it was difficult singing gospel(she is a gospel singer) but i did any way

this was tto be a 21 days tour hat payed 700us per show i did the shows didnt get any money anyways the final night the president came to me in a mask(decietfulfulness of character and spiritaul adultery)
you are asked to compromise the gospel, you must walk holy )
asking me to marry him unaware andrew(sitting) was sittin in the crowd i said no so he asked the other females who were apart of the group we had all come from the carribean.(exceedingly sinful expedition,that you werent aware of)

when i saw andrew i was a bit frightened because in my mind i was wondering whether i made the right choice giving up all the riches in the world because of him any ways (never doubt the choices you make for God, he is always faithful, keep your eyes on him and put on the helmet of salvation)

while i was packing up in my room i saw everyone started to get thier pay so i decided to say goodbye to the girl who was made the new wife of switzerland (saying goodbbye to unholy associations )

she gave me a tiger looking shoes as a souviener to remember her and the country and signed her name on a piece of paper i asked her where was her ring she showed me some crushed stones that she said was diamond i left her and on my way out i saw a lady sitting outside i went to her because she looked very confused like she wanted to find out what was happening

(a tiger shoes represents danger in this situation, a very powerful dangerous obstacle in your path, you should reject this and bind the enemy in jesus name)

i asked her who she was.. she told me she was the presidents wife i was very frightened because none of us knew about it.. i explained to her
(the woman in this situation is a confused church,a confused group of christians)

how her husband asked me to marry him and the girl hes now married to had no clue about her so i begged her not to harm the girl but to sue her husband and i left her there
(you walking away from unholy associations)

i had this dream on sunday morning and up to know its still botherin me

any other interpretation to this dream ..please help!

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:24 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top