apartment remodeled

View previous topic View next topic Go down

apartment remodeled

Post by True Flight on Wed May 20, 2009 8:33 pm

I am driving down the highway, I take an exit and stop at an apartment under construction. It is an older building that is being updated and remodeled. I go in and up a set of stairs. At the top of the stairs is a mans apartment with no walls to the inner halls of the building. (all the occupants can see all things in his apartment) We are standing in the family room. There are 2 kids playing Monopoly at the bottom of the stairs. They come half way up the stairs then ride the rail to the bottom, falling of and hitting the ground hard. I thought that was a bit half hazard. Then the man tells me "it wasn't allowed to have sex in the kitchen". I told him that was stupid. Then I saw the kitchen was open to the hall and thought that was probably a good idea. I told him the place was being remodeled and brought up to code, he didn't think it was being brought up to code. I really felt like they were going to bring it to code. Then I left to go get in my car. There was a bad person down by my car so I quickly got in and locked the door. There were 3 guys kicking cement forms. I dint look like they were hurting anything. I drove off and headed down the freeway.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: apartment remodeled

Post by True Flight on Thu May 21, 2009 6:54 am

I think you guys need to look at this dream again.

I drove up and later left. There was no apartment in the building for me. I think God has showed me all he wants me to see here.

apartment building is many houses/ministries. He wasn't referring to my church, so I believe he is referring to this ministry.

The 2 children are those that are in the world and are not going with the rest of you, they may fall away.

No sex in the kitchen: I don't quite understand this one, but I believe your in public view so you need to be aware of what comes out of your heart.

Of course the stairs mean your going higher

The bad guy outside, Be on guard for attacks from the enemy, keep him locked out.

3 guys kicking, attacks that will fail

update and remodel, God is putting his finishing touches on you.

The 3 baby dreams, God has fed your mind, God has provided your words, God is setting you lose into ministry.

This is what comes to mind for me.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu May 21, 2009 8:06 am

Ok, thanks true flight. I was still wondering what it meant when my niece said, that there was a week left. I thought the baby was ready because it was in a heads down position, but she said that there was only a week left to wait. that it could be now, but there was a week left.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:00 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top