Snake and 3 Rats

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snake and 3 Rats

Post by pwilso512 on Wed May 20, 2009 7:35 pm

In this dream, I bought a black snake and 3 black rats home. I put them in a small aquarium. The snake busted through the front glass of the aquarium and got free. It was crawling across my bedroom wall. I ran out the room and closed the door. I told my mom and my brother that the snake was loose in my room. I was afraid that it would get under the door and go throught the rest of the house. While I was in the livingroom trying to figure out what to do, a high school friend of mine came out of my room and closed the door. I don't know where he came from. He wasn't in my house at all before. He just suddenly walked out my bedroom. I asked him if he saw the snake, he said no. My mom called the local pet store to see if someone could come over and capture the snake. They said no. I walked back in the hallway to make sure the snake didn't get out, and it did. It was sitting at my brother's bedroom door. Then I woke up.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snake and 3 Rats

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed May 20, 2009 7:52 pm

Hi, pwilso512, I was reading your dream. When I have dreams about black snakes, it is always in reference to the enemy trying to destroy me. When I dream of green snakes, it is always in reference to the attempted destruction of the birthing of works that the Lord is doing through me or others. I am wondering if by buying the snake and the rats, this is a nomer for inviting the enemy into your life in an intimate area of your life. This high school friend, does he remind you or have the qualities of someone that is currently in your life? I know one thing, if the black snake indicates a spirit or spirits that have come into your life, spirits come into a clean house and if it is empty (without the spirit) they bring more spirits that are worse then they are. They are strongmen, binding up the captives in the house...This is how they work. They have to be cast out in Jesus name, and the void is filled with the word. Just for consideration of what I said. Pray about it.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Sat May 23, 2009 3:52 am

Amen!!

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down