WHY IS THIS BABY OUTSIDE HER STOMACH?????????

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WHY IS THIS BABY OUTSIDE HER STOMACH?????????

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed May 20, 2009 8:04 am

Good morning, Saints! I was waiting to get to the computer so that I could post this one. I dreamed that I was at my sister's house, only, it is not the one she lives in IRL, nor have I ever seen it IRL. The stairs were all made of brick masonry on the outside portico. The roof had dark dark navy blue shingles on it. The house itself had a creamy colored paint on the outside of it. I could see ivy trailing up the walls, not a lot, just a little. My niece was pregnant in the dream. I could see the baby, because he was not inside her, but outside of her. His head was upside down, and he was in the delivery position. I could see his hair and his smooth skin. A rush of tenderness overwhelmed me, and I wanted to touch him, but I was afraid of infecting him. She told me, that he could come out within a week's time. I thought that the boy was ready to come out right then. Also, she picked him up and detached him from his umbilical cord, which was not attached at his stomach. It was in his mouth, and she said, "It ain't nothing put a piece of meat...I mean, he could come out sooner, but it is supposed to be in a week." The cord was triangular at the end, and did look like a piece of cooked beef. I saw my sister cleaning out her tub and the water was light blue in color, like what you would expect the color of windex diluted to a lighter color. I wanted to use the restroom, but the commode was dirty. There was a dark navy colored rug under the commode, and it was soaked with urine. The rim of the commode had urine on it, and all around the base of the commode, there was urine. The floor was wooden, but I could see the yellowness of the urine. I was very angry at that time, because I was urgent in my bladder, and I could not get around the urine to use the restroom. crying I did not want it touching me or my clothes. I got a bottle of cleaning solution which had a little bleach and began spraying down the commode. I noticed that I was staining the carpet underneath and the commode cover on the lip of the commode. Then I looked to the right of the commode and there were two washers and two dryers. One set was old and one was new. I thought about putting the rugs in the washer, but I did not know which one was working, and I thought that the rugs might lose material in the process of washing. I thought about putting the rugs in the bathtub. But I was cringing inside thinking that I would have to touch the rugs to wash them by hand. I wasn't thinking that I could just do it with a stick or something. So after that, that is when my sister and my niece came in the bathroom and showed me the baby that was about to be delivered. I cannot break this down. I am asking God to show me the interpretation and if He has shown you, please tell me. At the very least, I would really be grateful for your thoughts on this dream. PS, I never did get to use the restroom in the dream. :uhoh:

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHY IS THIS BABY OUTSIDE HER STOMACH?????????

Post by usemeLord on Wed May 20, 2009 12:02 pm

The house sounds beautiful except the bathroom. lol!

I would say that something is going to happen with your sister. I would be praying for God's will to be done in her life. He is able to bring to life whatever is within her spiritually. My thoughts.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed May 20, 2009 3:16 pm

Well, my niece is the one who has the baby in her abdomen. IRL, she already has an infant, but I felt like this was the same baby, but I don't think I understand why it would take seven more days for him to come out, and why the umbilical cord is not the way it should really be. I know what all of that is supposed to look like. But useme, I am taking what you are saying into consideration. Ya'll keep it coming. God Bless.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Wed May 20, 2009 4:35 pm

Is your neice wanting to do something, and your sister is helping her do it and you dont approve of it. And would like to say something but havent?

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed May 20, 2009 4:42 pm

Just thoughts...

Is your niece going about something in an unconventional way? There will be something that will be birthed our of her very soon...given the time of the year is she graduating?

Whatever it is, it's a case of "different means to the same ends", i.e, she might not have been pregnant in the way we're accustomed to seeing but her baby is healthy and adorable. Her "baby" will be successful and people will be drawn to it.

In this midst of this change for your niece, your sister is letting go of a lot of stuff, a lot is being cleansed/removed from her. BUT she's more than equipped for the process. In fact, it sounds like she's in the midst of the second round of cleansing/healing, God is faithful, He's provided her with a new washer/dryer set to keep the process going.

There are some things that you are trying your best to let go of as well but you may have to "hold it" until your sister completes her own cleansing and can get the bathroom ready for you. You want to help get the place together so that you can "go" but this "clean up" job is best done by your sister since she knows what works/doesn't work, what rugs can get washed vs handwashed, etc.

Does this sound like anything going on right now? If not, it will be. (I hope she has a 2nd bathroom though.... lol! ...sorry, I couldn't resist!)

Here are some scriptures that came to me as I read your dream, hope they are a help:

1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Philippians 1:6
being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ;

Philippians 4:19
And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Acts 20:32
So now, brethren, I commend you to God and to the word of His grace, which is able to build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified.

Also, I think Desiree recently had a similar dream about a baby with the umbilical cord connected to its head instead of its stomach. Maybe in your niece's baby's case, it is being nourished by the "meat" of the Word that is in her? Also, could this be a corporate prophetic dream as well? (RnestseekR made mention of this with another dream theme dreamt by more than one dreamer in a short period...the theme was boils..)

Please pray on what's been said.

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed May 20, 2009 4:43 pm

Based on your niece already having an infant, is there something she's doing from a mothering/nuturing perspective that's unconventional?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed May 20, 2009 5:13 pm

All of ya'll are covering bases, and the thing about it is that I have to answer yes to everything! I just never thought of it in this way. In fact, I could not have broken this down. I think I am in a season where God is forcing me to be corporately prophetic. I did not realize this either until just now. It is like He will not let me just know some things. In fact, my dreams are becoming puzzles that I have to wait for you guys or other resource to help me with. oh man. I have to pray about your answers. btw, I am gonna get you LOLA. LOL, the second bathroom. OMG, everything you are saying is true...from the first sentence to the last...if anything else pops up, please feel free to post, and nobody hold back anything that you feel is of the Lord.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu May 21, 2009 5:15 pm

hee hee

Praise the Lord that you now have some understanding! If He gives me anything else, I'll let you know!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu May 21, 2009 5:25 pm

lordy, lordy, i had to share this with my sister, and she was amazed and we praised God for His goodness, because of the revelation.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu May 21, 2009 5:38 pm

Praise God, that's wonderful! He is so awesome!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu May 21, 2009 5:40 pm

I am still thinking about that 7 day timeframe, because, it cannot mean what she was saying in the dream. Is the judge at the door.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:52 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top