Mom's House

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mom''s House

Post by destine2005 on Wed May 20, 2009 7:37 am

Hello All,

This is my first time posting here. I have had 5 dreams over the past 3 nights and I had 2 sets of dreams that related to each other and then Ihad one last night that was seperate. I will post the others later I figured I start with the one from last night.

I am married and I no longer live at home. (info before the dream :) )

I was at my parents' home and everyone is getting ready for bed. I am walking around the house and I get a feeling that something is not right. Something bad is getting ready to happen. I feel like the enemy was coming to get us ( i do not know in what form but I feel the urgency to leave the house) I keep walking around trying to get people to get ready to go and I finally convience them to leave. The enemy heard we were leaving. And then from the attic it was like a dark force fell into the room in the form of a killer.
He came to kill us all but some how we over powered him. Then the dream transitions to a another day. I am still at my parents house. I am there and I feel like we need to check the windows of the house to make sure they are locked so that nothing can come in. We do a window check and we find out that one of the windows in my sister's room will not lock but one does. The windows in the living room do not lock and the window in my parents' bathroom does not lock. So i am running around trying to figure out what we can do to these windows to keep them closed during the night. I am trying to rig up all kinds of contraptions. I then tell my dad that he must get these windows fixed. He says that he will try to fix a few (my sister's room first) but that it cost to much money to fix them all. I explained that it was very important.

Then I wake up.

I often have dreams that I am in different places and there are things outside trying to get in and I cannot get some of the windows to lock. I have no idea what that means.

Thanks a bunch for your help withthese dreams

Amanda

destine2005

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mom's House

Post by usemeLord on Wed May 20, 2009 11:52 am

Have you asked God to show you where the enemy (Satan) has access to your family and you?

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by destine2005 on Wed May 20, 2009 4:12 pm

I have recently but I have not gotten an exact answer

destine2005

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:32 am

Sponsored content