salvation pictures

View previous topic View next topic Go down

salvation pictures

Post by hadassah on Tue May 19, 2009 7:57 pm

When I was young and did not know God yet I had a continuous dream...over and over the awful man pushes me into a open tomb and shuts the door in a cemetry...I would wake up pounding the walls and awful screaming would make the roommates get scared too. I would even dream it in the daytime and when I would day dream a bit. No matter what I did I couldnt get away from the graveyard and the man. Then one night I had the dream and in it someone showed up - a sorta bright person with blue white lights and gave me a pair of glowing white wings...I stuck them to my tennis shoes and LOW AND BEHOLD I would now be just above the man and he couldnt grab me - I continued down the road with the graveyard on one side and the large dump on the other....as I looked forward I saw I was heading to a great glowing city.

In real life - that very day I was placed in a christian home and after awhile I recieve a bible to begin reading. I knew I was going to be saved but didnt even know saved meant more than just from the evil dark graveyard man.

I read that bible FOR a couple years and one day submited myself to Christ as the Messiah and Lord or my life at age 16.

Hadassah

hadassah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: salvation pictures

Post by hadassah on Tue May 19, 2009 8:07 pm

This was meant for the dreams that you just knew God spoke to you folder...I did somthing wrong obvioulsy but thats where I meant to put it.

Hadassah

hadassah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top