3 babies...2 taken & 1 kept...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 babies...2 taken & 1 kept...

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Tue May 19, 2009 3:26 pm

Maybe someone can help me with this...I had a dream that i was with my mom & my best friend in a very big luxurious home...I was pregnant & almost due I was having a boy. I was sitting down thinking when I started seeing these visions but I did'nt know what they were. the first one I was in labor & I'd given birth to a girl when I was being released from the hospital I asked my mom where was the baby & when were we getting her? she told me that we would be getting her in a min we left the hospital but never picked up my daughter. Then I had another vision that I had given birth to another baby girl & that she was left in a field somewhere by my mom. There was an Antelope in front of me grazing. In the dream, I woke up & told my mom what I had seen. She told me that, that was'nt a dream she had the kids taken from me because she thought that I was'nt ready for a child, but the one I was about to have I could keep. I asked her where my daughters were she said she did'nt know...I woke up on the verge of tears this morning..

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3 babies...2 taken & 1 kept...

Post by usemeLord on Tue May 19, 2009 4:04 pm

My thoughts only - is your mom holding you back from something or think your not ready for something you want to do. Is there something you've tried twice before and now your trying again.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Sat May 23, 2009 3:55 am

my thoughts ..you are able to nurture you giftings because of hinderances from someone or from hindering spirits..

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Sat May 23, 2009 11:31 am

hmmm, That's a good point i never sat down & looked it that way before Thank you. I'm not sure if its my mother who's holding me back usemeLord, but I do have a strong feeling that it could be something else now that that's been brought to my attention. thinking

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Sat May 23, 2009 4:08 pm

it should read `you are not able to`..sorry typo mistake

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:54 pm

Sponsored content