Dream DREAM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream DREAM

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Tue May 19, 2009 11:45 am

I had another dream about mY uncle Jack came to visit my mom house) where I stay now) and he was so happy and he looked better.. but the strange part was I was bleeding on my face and I remember pulling the blood scab off. Then I went to look at my face in the mirror to make sure it was gone. )As soon I saw my uncle Jack it was like I realize I had this on my face. It started out like a pimple and blood was coming out. Tell me

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream DREAM

Post by usemeLord on Tue May 19, 2009 3:58 pm

What does your Uncle represent to you? Is he holy (or holier than thou). Jack means man.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Tue May 19, 2009 4:28 pm

Jack is his nick name his real name is Simmie, NO he been going through some ruff times. He is saved

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Tue May 19, 2009 9:25 pm

The Lord is showing here, that you see in other people a reflection of your heart. Proverbs 27:19
For instance a person comes to you with a problem, and asks you for advise about what to do. Instead of allowing The Lord to reveal the answer to you, you would base your advise on your experience and pain. Our emotions can overpower Gods divine influence in our ministry.

It is not a bad thing necessarily, it is only that God knows the heart of man better than us and his judgment is not effected by human emotion. So if we go to him in prayer, concerning a friends troubles, he can help them see the root of the issue, and he will use us (the faithful servant) as his mouth piece to deliver the advise.
M

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Wed May 20, 2009 10:46 am

Thank you however I am not sure about you said. I have to pray about this

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Wed May 20, 2009 10:47 am

HOw did you get this meaning.. Did you hear from the Lord about this dream?

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Wed May 20, 2009 11:18 am

I have a different thought in RE: to the pimple. Is there some kind of pain that you experience either from being with your Uncle Jack - or more like something that you see in his life that may also be in your own. When you see this behavior or attitude or whatever it is, in HIM you get ticked about it, and then realize that you have that same attitude or behavior yourself.
A pimple is clogged and dirty pore of the skin. So the pore is something that is supposed to be a part of the healthy organ of the skin, but without proper cleaning, it becomes clogged and dirty and then infected. The bleeding happens when you get to the bottom of the pimple. The festering of pus comes out first and then the blood. The blood nourishes the pore via capillaries, small teeny, tiny insignificant vessels. As the blood nourishes the healthy pore, then when the dirt gets in, the blood recognizes that a "foreigner" has invaded the body and sends white blood cells to neutralize the foreign body. That collection of white blood cells eventually becomes the pus.
I tell you all this because I am hoping that in giving you the scientific background on what a pimple is, you can figure out along with the Lord for yourself what the Holy Spirit is speaking to you about. Blessings!
PS The treatment for a pimple? Salycilic acid which changes the pH of the skin and dries out the pimple. Do you need some changing of your environment at all, perhaps? Just a thought.

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Wed May 20, 2009 1:22 pm

Thanks for the backgorund info but remember he was happy and he was looking much beter. It was like I knew he was coming to our house again. i am still puzzled. Help!!

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Wed May 20, 2009 1:28 pm

also in the dream I can see me in the romm I currenlty live i now. I think perhaps he is coming to visit us again this year and he would be better maybe spiritaul or perhaps in hs life. As for me Iam still not sure about the bleeding scab that I removed. And I was checking to make sure it was goinge are something not to serious. Oh yes in the dream he was wearing a white blue shirt and white pants. It was like I was happy to see him, but at the same time I realize I had this blood scab that Ipulled off and I went into the bathroom to look in the mirror to make sure it was gone. Tell me/ Speak Lord

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:10 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top