Dragon dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragon dream

Post by Delightful soul on Tue May 19, 2009 3:04 am

Hi folks,

my friend has a dream that she would like to be interpreted, she has her own interpretation too........

Here is the dream from my friend;

My family is unsaved we are all walking along a concrete path, I run ahead with my niece and leave them behind. The concrete path is straight. SUddenly a man riding on a dragon orange with white thorns comes beside us, it turns dark. The man loses control of the reigns and is thrown off the dragon and the dragon then comes towards us in an attack position. I put my niece behind me and stand behind a white post/pillar and in the name of Jesus i prayed several times and then I woke up....

My friends interpetation;

my niece is closest to coming to the Lord in my family which is why we ran ahead. The dragon is satan coming against us. The man that lost control of the reigns could be a person who may have evil desires for my niece and when i put her behind me, i am standing in the gap. The white pillar represents righteousness and innocence and calling on the name of JEsus is warfare.

Me again,

Thanks for this guys (in advance) hope you can add something or shed some more light on this dream of my friend's.......

Bless you all,

Claire laugh

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon dream

Post by usemeLord on Tue May 19, 2009 6:30 am

Amen to interpretation. Orange is warning especially if its a dragon with thorns. Looks at all the verses with thorns in the bible. Keep praying for this niece and I thank the Father for the salvation for this girl. I thank God for intervening and putting this dragon under his feet and protecting her from lies of the enemy in Jesus name, the name that is above all names.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Tue May 19, 2009 6:46 am

thanks usemelord, will let my friend know of what you said........definatley........praise God

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top