Snakes and battles and mom....oh my!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snakes and battles and mom....oh my!

Post by annette68 on Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:56 am

I had an interesting dream last night (9.3.08). I dreamt that my husband and I were walking into a house (I'm not quite sure who's, it may have been mine) and there were several variety of snakes outside on the pathway (one was bright green w/ spikes and others were regular looking). I remember pointing them out to my husband who seemed not really interested. We went inside and as he shut the door a brown snake w/ spots tried to get in but was unsuccessful (my husband promptly slammed the door). Later in the dream I'm standing in a bathroom and a pure black snake lunged at me, I grabbed it by the throat near the head (like you see snake experts do) and squeezed as hard as I could. It fought back by wrapping itself around me. The snake was long and skinny and I don't think I was afraid of it, just mad that it wasn't dying fast enough. I called my husband to help, but my mom showed up instead. She grabbed the part I was trying to choke and continued to squeeze. It released all it's venom (my kids were now there and I told them to stand back) and then mom threw it into some kind of pond that had sea urchins in it. I guess the snake was still alive, but no longer a threat. Later a goat came and ate it.

I know this was very detailed, but I wanted to make sure you had enough info to interpret this dream. Also, I always dream in color but either the colors are vivid or faded. In this dream the colors were faded except the snake which was very black. I usually remember my dreams and this one really stood out. I figured it's some kind of warning about a trial or attack from the enemy and possibly my mom will be a key in helping me to overcome whatever it is. I'm thinking that this trial/attack does not scare me it only makes me angry and determined to fight till the end. What do you think? Thank you for your help.

annette68

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snakes and battles and mom....oh my!

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:16 am

you are right on! Actually thats exactly what i was going to say before i read your thoughts on the dream! i would say just to pray about it and PRAISE GOD the problem is destroyed in the end!!!
blessings,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top