Keys and more

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Keys and more

Post by pmwilkerson on Mon May 18, 2009 7:09 pm

Dreamt I was walking and realized i did not have my keys. Before getting on the bus I looked up the street and noticed green vegetation had grown up under the tunnel which apeared to be a challege to pass through. The dream shifts.. I found myself surrounded by four of five angry women one was a old high school bully) all ready to fight me. I told them even thourgh I was outnumbered I was not afraid. Somehow, I gathered them all together and bound them in a net. The dream shifts agein....I was taking a class and realized it was the worng class. After finding the right class With a hand full of books in my hand, I began to briefly look arounf the room for my keys and noticed they were still in my hand...I said hmmh they were never lost.

Need a little help. :kitty:

pmwilkerson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Keys and more

Post by pwilso512 on Mon May 18, 2009 10:29 pm

I could be way off on this one. This is just a thought. It sounds like you are in a transition stage in your life. To me, a tunnel sometimes represents a transition or passage way to a new destination. As you make your transition, you will be faced with many obstacles. The angry women could represent problems that you will be confronted with during your transition. It will seem like you are facing 4 or 5 problems all at the same time. But you will not be afraid, and you will conquer all of them. You may end up at the wrong destination at first (wrong classroom), but you will find the right destination (with a little added knowledge or "lessons learned" from the "wrong classroom." Through it all, you will realize that you never lost your "keys." Keys to me can sometimes represent knowledge, access to something, authority, or understanding of the Word). I hope this helps a little bit.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 19, 2009 7:22 am

Many are the afflictions of the righteous,
(AH) but the LORD delivers him out of them all.
22The LORD(AK) redeems the life of his servants;
none of those who take refuge in him will be(AL) condemned
The LORD will grant that the enemies who rise up against you will be defeated before you. They will come at you from one direction but flee from you in seven.
will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be[a] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be[b] loosed in heaven."
I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.
Praise be our Lord Jesus!!
He Saves the innocent!!

Back to top Go down

Post by pmwilkerson on Tue May 26, 2009 7:49 pm

Great insight from both replies.
You guys are definitely on point.
:thankyou:

pmwilkerson

View user profile

Back to top Go down