Hello from the Pacific

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello from the Pacific

Post by hadassah on Mon May 18, 2009 3:32 pm

Hello group,

I am a mother on an Island in the Pacific (I will not tell you which one! - guess lol)
My husband and I are preparing and finishing schooling so we can work hard and do more for the Kingdom and His glory.

We are both save over 12 years now I think - married over 10 and have two wonderful girls.
There is so much we are preparing to do and each thing we take one step at a time but for now finishing my first degree is important and priority...next year fall Im done and the next stage begins.

I WANTED to be an at home mom with bushloads of children but when the Call of God hit my life He actually handed the money literally to me and the friend who helped with the kids when they were not in school so I could begin. I raised both girls till kinder and homeschooled the older till 2nd but have had to let go now and obey. I struggled alot with letting go my dream of being at home and homeschooling my 5 plus kids but He gave us the grace adn talked to everyone in the family so we all are in agreement - Even my eldest had a call on her life that blew me away and still she remembers what God told her to do - reach her friends for Him. My husband works hard and is a wonderfully supportive, loving man of God.
Im not sure what else is needed to be known.

Hello again and hope to explore the posts more after finals.

Hadassah

hadassah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello from the Pacific

Post by reepromotions on Tue May 19, 2009 6:18 am

Hello and welcome, I hope you will find this site a blessing because I did. praiseGod

reepromotions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue May 19, 2009 10:17 am

Welcome so much to the group! You will love it here, I know I do. I pray the Lord continue to use you and your family in an even greater way for His glory and His purpose.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top