Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Strangers giving Food.

Guest Guest
I praise the Lord with all my soul for his mercy and salvation and for these strange events that are happening in the place where I work..
I have been blessed since last week with plenty food..bread,cookies, pasties and food in general...
but this morning the most amazing thing happened .A person showed up at my work claiming having a food delivery for us.
I was surprise because i know we did not order anything..I even called my boss since they were having a meeting,also they informed no order was place for food delivery . I asked the person for the building address thinking well maybe they got the wrong building and it was when the person told me not this delivery is for you..one my peers took it and we ate up..
After the fact my Friends were telling me what is going on with you since last week with you here we have not stopped getting food almost daily..and then I Remembered my Dream with God..
I Humbly Ask Forgiveness in front of my brothers and sisters because I could not see your hand.
And I praise your name for the miracles are that going to be manifested or starting to manifest now.
Bless be our God..for a moment I forgot it because I was getting too busy at work and could not see until my friends may the comment.
But to God Be the Glory and Praise ..My Soul Sings to the God of my Salvation..
every day He provides a lot I even take what is left home..
I bless the name of my God..for Ever,, Hallel praiseGod Hallelujah!!!
I bless your name..Thank You Jesus..Thank You Lord ..Thank You!!!

God is so good! Praise Him for His abundant provision!! praiseGod

Amen and praise the Lord our God who provides for every need. The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want.

Love in Jesus,

Connie 👏