a mall, speaking to indians and being arrested

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a mall, speaking to indians and being arrested

Post by Nina on Mon May 18, 2009 2:31 am

Hi this my dream of sunday. Thanks for help on interpretation
I was in a mall with my husband, we bought stuffs. Then the scene changes i'm in a room with 6 indians 3 men, 3 women. I was speaking in English and a man was translating in indian. I was talking to them about thights and knee socks :chinscratch:how to wear them and on what occasion. I took the example of a gala and an indian woman spoke to one man there in a very religious and formal way all she is saying is complicated but all I know is that a married woman has nothing to do in a gala! she actually spoke indian but i understood what she said.she was dressed in a dark pink dressing gown.

Back to the mall we went to the cashier to pay our items. My husband said Have you seen my scarf i lost it, i said No. When I went to the cashier to pay i saw the scarf in front if my feet. I thought we lost it since we arrived in the mall, we lucky nobody stole it! The scarf was dark blue. I took it.

Then the scene changes again i'm on a top of a hill, sitting around children we talking. the grass is green and beautiful the sun shining nearly blindind me. the sky is blue we can see the beach from the hill we are sitting and all a sudden lots of cars of police officers come to me and arrest me! i'm surprised and think I'm innocent why are they taking me away!??? and I woke up!
Can you help me please.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a mall, speaking to indians and being arrested

Post by usemeLord on Mon May 18, 2009 7:55 am

Sounds like something in your past - thats all

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Mon May 18, 2009 8:36 am

what do you mean?

The same day i spoke to a sister in Christ at church and I said to her that i wanted to go back to singing . and make a band . and she said Do you want to sing in weddings or special occasions like galas? So directly to my mind came thedream I had that same morning.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Tue May 19, 2009 6:02 am

Indians to me represent the past sometimes a bad spirit (they believe everything has a spirit including trees, rocks, etc....). There is not just one God to them. So I would be praying and seeking God as to the true interpretation. I don't think that it was a coincidence that someone spoke the very word that was in your dream.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Wed May 20, 2009 12:01 am

ok, thank you :D

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:42 am

Sponsored content