Hitting Rock With Hammer, Water and Oil

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hitting Rock With Hammer, Water and Oil

Post by sC0rCh3d on Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:31 am

in the dream, i was with some guys i used to go to sunday school with. we were camping out somewhere.
it seemed like a desert more than a wooded area. we each did our part to set up the camp.

my job was to 'Get Water'

i found this Rock and I started hitting it with a hammer. water starting coming forth.

there was a quetion in my mind whether or not this was Oil or Water.

however, I was supposed to use something to gather this, like a Cup or something but I didn't do it.

so for the rest of the dream, I just kept hitting and hitting the rock but no more came out.

sC0rCh3d

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hitting Rock With Hammer, Water and Oil

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:54 pm

In the bible Moses struck a rock and water came forth for the Isrealites to drink. It sounds like you have or had a responcibility to minister as part of a group effort. the oil you were unsure of sounds like whatever you found to add to the group effort wasnt what you were looking for and that you were uneasy about its content. Afer that you were unable to find anything else to bring to the "group". Pray the Lord will show you the full meaning of this dream. It sounds prophetic so it MAY not have happened yet. Also pray the Lord will show you where to find fresh cool water to bring to your campsite :-)
blessings,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top