Requesting word concerning my marriage condition - Please Help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Requesting word concerning my marriage condition - Please Help

Post by tracytho on Sun May 17, 2009 10:54 pm

I have been married for 10 years and have two young daughters. My husband is in the world and spends most of his time running the streets. He was diagnosed with Bipolar about 2 years ago and has not taken his medication in months. He self medicates by smoking marijuana, and is not being in any way the head of his household. I have been considering separation/divorce but would' nt want to make a move until the Lord speaks...Either stay or leave. Please respond as God leads.

Thanks!

tracytho

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Requesting word concerning my marriage condition - Please Help

Post by RnestseekR on Mon May 25, 2009 7:34 pm

Heavenly Father,
I ask for you to extend your wisdom to tracytho. She desires to protect and lead her two young daughters and wants to please you in the decisions she makes. Lord, give her courage to be the woman of God she needs to be in whatever way you lead her. We know that it was not your desire for her home to be set up this way, but that she cannot force her husband to do anything. Right now, please give her your love for her husband. A love that comes from Christ. Bless her and protect her and her daughters. Amen.

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:05 am

pray without ceasing.is there anything too hard for God??..get deeper in the word and use the power of the word and if you are filled the holyspirit..speak to the mountain everyday..it must be removed in Jesus name..

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top