Powerful dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Powerful dream

Post by chica4christ on Sun May 17, 2009 9:23 pm

I had a dream yesterday this morning that I was in church with a group of fellow believers. The next thing I remember is a young lady exclaiming that she didn't know the answer to her life, where to go, what to do and she was stressed out and all emotional. At that time I didn't feel led to say anything and I then proceeded to sit down and listen to the sermon. The next thing I remember is that the pastor asked the row I was sitting in and the row in front of me to pray together and hold hands in a chain form. We were all praying out loud but it was in murmuring, then all of a sudden I felt the overwhelming power of the Holy Spirit come over me from the depths of my stomach and I began to pray out loud in the spirit and speaking in tongues. It was as if a bolt of lightening came over me and then everyone else began to feel it as well except for the young lady that was asking questions in the beginning. I then spoke out loud and was speaking verses to her answers and continued to pray.

Shortly after, I overheard someone saying WOW that was awesome and they made a comment about that young lady that rejected what I had to say while I was praying.

End of dream

I still am in recovery mode from my surgery, but Praise God I am getting better everday!

What a day/night difference from my previous dream of a anaconda, Praise God!!!! for his mercy and grace :) thumbs :cute: :clap:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Powerful dream

Post by Nina on Mon May 18, 2009 2:03 am

:clap: That's exactly wgat i thought while reading!! What a difference !!! God is good !

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Mon May 18, 2009 2:47 pm

The dream is an answer to your prayer and cry for forgiveness.It is a bout the grace of God,Grace and nothing else.You had ealier stated that you were not living right before God and you related your health situations with not living pleasing unto the LOrd.

I am talking from your dream-ANaCONDA

The Lord is giving you psalms 51
1 Have mercy upon me, O God,
According to Your lovingkindness;
According to the multitude of Your tender mercies,
Blot out my transgressions.
2 Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity,
And cleanse me from my sin.

3 For I acknowledge my transgressions,
And my sin is always before me.
4 Against You, You only, have I sinned,
And done this evil in Your sightó
That You may be found just when You speak,[a]
And blameless when You judge.

5 Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity,
And in sin my mother conceived me.
6 Behold, You desire truth in the inward parts,
And in the hidden part You will make me to know wisdom.

7 Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean;
Wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
8 Make me hear joy and gladness,
That the bones You have broken may rejoice.
9 Hide Your face from my sins,
And blot out all my iniquities.

10 Create in me a clean heart, O God,
And renew a steadfast spirit within me.
11 Do not cast me away from Your presence,
And do not take Your Holy Spirit from me.

12 Restore to me the joy of Your salvation,
And uphold me by Your generous Spirit.
13 Then I will teach transgressors Your ways,
And sinners shall be converted to You.

David had sinned by going into Bersheba and birthed sinned out of it. God does not answer David in prayer anymore,David is wounded in the spirit and he knows very well that the Spirit of God would not in dwell him anymore.His borns are broken.

However he comes to himself with a contrite heart,in humility and with cry.In chapter 10,he pleads with The LOrd to restore him with a new heart and not to take His spirit from Him.I would encourage you to read the rest but in chapter 12 and 13,He talks of what he will do should he find favour with The Lord.He talks of ministry.

Chica,that is what Grace does when you find favour with the Lord sins are forgiven.The grace is so much that it rekindles you for ministry unto the sinners.People who are not right with the father.

The eye of Grace,The Lord has forgiven you,He has refilled you and He has healed your Broken borns and By grace you are now ministering to souls.

You are no longer hanging on a string.

I would encourage you to pray psalms 51 it is for you.The answer and victory and restoration has already been given to you.

Glory be to God.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:21 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top