hello group

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hello group

Post by hadassah on Sun May 17, 2009 5:46 pm

I am from the Pacific area and have found this site by searching. I have read the previous postings and would like to learn more from this group on how to interpret dreams, visions and symbols our Lord would give.

I had a dream that I have partial understanding of but would like some other insights to think about, hopefully people here can help.

The scene starts at the beach...a wide sandy white beach near an ocean...accross the sand is the beach houses against the mountain cliffs with a small road leading off North. I am at a foldable card table with my two daughters and one other (I would like to assume its my husband but I dont get to see him...very odd) We are having a nice vacation, playing crazy 8's my 5 year olds favorite game and enjoying the nice day and time together.

I begin to hear thunder and notice a buildup of dark clouds behind the mountain ranges. The winds pick up alittle but mainly its thunder you hear. We pack the game and I begin to rise to tell the girls we must go to the house when a breaking happens and the mass of clouds begin to flow like a river - wide and thick over the mountains from the west and into the east ocean. Direction is very important and it was noted in the dream as a change in jet stream...almost comically the begining on the storm surge had jets flying in the start of the clouds going in and out along the current and there were pink, yellow and white squiggly lines in the dark clouds due to the jets I guess. Anyways - there are items around us at the table and I note that there is pretty intense lightning now...My eldest begins to pick up golf clubs and such but I warn her not to take metal and to follow as we will now head to the house. I pick up a briefcase (Something I dont even own right now) and several bags to unburden the girls so we can all cross the sand safely. I head accross the sand and suddenly feel tingly...buzzing inside almost and at the same time see a great light from heaven coming down like slow motion. I can hear the family yelling out and warning but I realize Im about to get hit by lighting and cant do anything to avoid this. I drop all things and stand with my arms out as the light gets brighter...I never look up the whole time but know Im getting hit now and yet I feel no pain, no fear, no worry...I just say "I love you Lord, I love you Lord" and close my eyes willing and peaceful for whatever comes next.

I wake at that moment at 3:15am on the clock and was actually surprised to be alive and awake...I really felt like maybe it was the end it was so peaceful and I didnt fight it at all. I just stood and trusted God that His plans would be mine.

I was still tingling all over when I woke and my arms and hands felt buzzed...wanted to cry and also overwhelmed wanted to just sit for allong time.

OK thats it....
I have prayed and gotten some scriptures and such that explained things to me in part. I guess Im hoping God can speak to someone who may see things a bit different or see things sticking out that I missed.
Thank you for any help you people in here can share!

Hadassah

hadassah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hello group

Post by usemeLord on Sun May 17, 2009 6:08 pm

Wow that was a really intensely real dream. My sister almost got hit by lightning (the bolt hit just feet away). The people that were watching from this huge warehouse thought that she was hit. But I talked to her hours after this happened and that is what she kept saying that she was still tingling especially her fingers. Oddly she was not saved at that time and she said her last words before that lightning bolt was "Thank you Lord for such beautiful flowers." (she was admiring the wild flowers. SHe thinks that was the reason she didn't get hit. Sorry to get off track.

Tho only the Lord can give the correct interpretation the important clues is the storm, planes and the colors the yellow pink and white.

The excellent part is the undeniable trust you have in the Lord that everything will be all right. This is something to treasure always.

I pray that you receive the interpretation.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Sun May 17, 2009 8:58 pm

I cant wait to hear what you guys are going to say, I can feel what the interpretation is, but puting emotions to words is difficult for me at the moment. I think your going to like what these guys have to say.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun May 17, 2009 9:56 pm

Welcome to the group!

I will have to look at your dream more closely later! Wasnt Esther's original name Hadassah? By the way...I love some Esther! :clap: lol!

smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 18, 2009 8:52 am

The LORD thundered from heaven;
the voice of the Most High resounded
And these are but the outer fringe of his works; how faint the whisper we hear of him! Who then can understand the thunder of his power?"
HisThunder announces the coming storm; even the cattle make known its approach
After that comes the sound of his roar; he thunders with his majestic voice. When his voice resounds, he holds nothing back.
God's voice thunders in marvelous ways; he does great things beyond our understanding
As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and lighting on him.

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Mon May 18, 2009 9:45 am

I agree with mb but would like to ask: does this mean habassah is going to be baptized in the Holy Spirit.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 18, 2009 10:28 am

This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, expressing spiritual truths in spiritual words.[a]
all the things seen and unseen were created in the spiritual world first.
She already was, the manifestation is the one I am eager to hear about..
God is a wonderful God..
He is the one calling his people for such time like this.
Bless be our God..Bless be our Lord Jesus..Our Sister found favor in the eyes of our Lord.

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Mon May 18, 2009 3:09 pm

she kind of encountered the power of God.wind denotes the holy spirit.Yes she is empowered.
Amen

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hadassah on Mon May 18, 2009 3:10 pm

I have been baptised before...but of course there are seasons where God works in new ways in your life and it sure seems to be a season change for me... Thanks so much for insights from outside.

I can say that since the dream there is an undeniable peace and rest in my heart!

Hadassah

hadassah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Mon May 18, 2009 4:58 pm

I'm new was just trying to get a better understanding, I got it now.
Thanks for the answer

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon May 18, 2009 9:37 pm

Hey again!

I can hear the family yelling out and warning but I realize Im about to get hit by lighting and cant do anything to avoid this. I drop all things and stand with my arms out as the light gets brighter...I never look up the whole time but know Im getting hit now and yet I feel no pain, no fear, no worry...I just say "I love you Lord, I love you Lord" and close my eyes willing and peaceful for whatever comes next.

After reading your dream in its entirety, I wonder if there is some future trouble/trial that your family (particularly you) will face, but you wont be "knocked down" by it or be affected because God will keep you safe and give you the strength to face the trial? By you closing your eyes and God "blessing you with peace" you rest in God knowing that He will deliver whatever the outcome--because you call to him. The bible says that God "hears the cry/prayers of the righteous" and "answers them quickly" (proverbs 15:29, Psalm 38:22, Psalm 55:17, Psalm 34:17). When you call to God (you said "Lord, Lord" you made a declaration), you WILL be saved. You seem to show that you love God--nomatter what. Keep that attitude of determination/steadfastedness of your love for God and He will "keep you in perfect peace" (Isaiah 26:3). Everything is going to work out in the end--God is with you through your storm!

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:43 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top