A huge boil on my face

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A huge boil on my face

Post by  on Sat May 16, 2009 11:27 pm

I dreamt i had a huge boil on my face that disfigured me, immediately i touched the boil, pus started coming out of it like a tap until it went down.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A huge boil on my face

Post by Delightful soul on Sun May 17, 2009 5:16 am

I believe this is Lord dealing with you about a problem area which is perhaps upfront in your life (face), or maybe it is something you need to 'face' so to speak and when you begin to realise it is a problem then the Lord can deal with it..........

hope this resonates with you, if not then disregard it.....

Claire

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun May 17, 2009 5:11 pm

maybe an issue that is about to erupt and resolve?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun May 17, 2009 5:12 pm

did you look up boil in the bible?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Mon May 18, 2009 10:57 am

boil in the bible?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon May 18, 2009 12:03 pm

When you have dreams with symbolism, search for the symbol in the Bible to see if it has any scriptural significance as the Lord will use these symbols to communicate with us. Daph just posted a link to Biblegateway yesterday which is a great online bible website. You can search for passages as well as key words and you can access different versions of the Bible as well. Try it and see how it works for you...

Here is the link:

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/symbols-f3/bible-quick-reference-t3371.htm

Here are some scriptures that came out of entering 'boil' in the keyword search:

Levitcus 1:18-23
18 “If the body develops a boil in the skin, and it is healed, 19 and in the place of the boil there comes a white swelling or a bright spot, reddish-white, then it shall be shown to the priest; 20 and if, when the priest sees it, it indeed appears deeper than the skin, and its hair has turned white, the priest shall pronounce him unclean. It is a leprous sore which has broken out of the boil. 21 But if the priest examines it, and indeed there are no white hairs in it, and it is not deeper than the skin, but has faded, then the priest shall isolate him seven days; 22 and if it should at all spread over the skin, then the priest shall pronounce him unclean. It is a leprous sore. 23 But if the bright spot stays in one place, and has not spread, it is the scar of the boil; and the priest shall pronounce him clean.

Isaiah 38:20-22
20 “ The LORD was ready to save me;
Therefore we will sing my songs with stringed instruments
All the days of our life, in the house of the LORD.”

21 Now Isaiah had said, “Let them take a lump of figs, and apply it as a poultice on the boil, and he shall recover.”
22 And Hezekiah had said, “What is the sign that I shall go up to the house of the LORD?”

Is either scripture applicable to your dream?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Mon May 18, 2009 12:12 pm

No they all sound strange, but thanks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon May 18, 2009 12:30 pm

No problem! Sometimes there's a perfect fit, sometimes not...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue May 19, 2009 10:16 pm

um watta aBOUT JOB AN HIS BOIL SITU..?? bandaid flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Wed May 20, 2009 10:12 am

will check it out. Thanks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Wed May 20, 2009 11:28 am

Temi: You need to check out a dream posted right before yours where someone else dreamt they had a pimple on their face, when they touched it, pus came out and then it eventually bled. I think it was lovetoworship and was simply titled dream:DREAM. I responded to that person in explaining about a pimple. Keep in mind that a boil has a different source of origin. But another word for boil is "furuncle". Isn't it bizarre that the other person had a dream about her uncle, and your dreaming about "furuncle"??? Do you think the Lord is speaking about a corporate issue??? Thoughts from the more experienced leaders would be appreciated, as I tend to find that sometimes my dreams can be "plays on words" and so I wonder if there is any connection???
A boil is a staph infection in the skin - it starts in a gland or in a hair follicle, as opposed to a pore like a pimple. It is a bacterial infection which causes the very center of the infection to die (necrosis) in the very center, which is sometimes erupted out or other times removed surgically.
The concern in the dream is being disfigured. The good news is that it erupted (which means the infection was spewed out).
Again, anything corporately going on???? Do you two happen to belong to the same denomination or live in the same part of the country??? Again, it could be isolated to each individual, I am not speaking with any certainty.

Last edited by RnestseekR on Wed May 20, 2009 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : dream title clarification)

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Wed May 20, 2009 11:34 am

No,nothing corporate that resembles what you said. By the way what exactly do you mean by anything corporately going on? Thanks.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Wed May 20, 2009 11:38 am

I mean something in your church body or your small group. Something else more than just you. Someplace where you interact with a body of believers.

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Wed May 20, 2009 11:40 am

Oh ok,no there is really nothing going on in that area of my life.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Wed May 20, 2009 11:44 am

That may very well be. But sometimes the Lord forewarns us so we won't be caught off guard. So whether it's in your own personal life or in the church body life, if you have situation that rears it's ugly head, you know ahead of time that God is going to bring healing by slowly draining (or removing) the unhealthy attitude or behavior or whatever it is. Be alert!

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Wed May 20, 2009 11:49 am

Thank you so very much, i'll pray about it, be on the alert and trust God. I like your deductions, can u please read my other posts and see if u can shed some light on any of them.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Wed May 20, 2009 3:20 pm

Temi: I will gladly take a look at some of your other posts, however, I can't promise that I will be able to shed any additional light. I can offer you this encouragement: you are seeking. Seeking can be draining sometimes. It can be discouraging. But desiring to know and understand what God is saying to you is a good thing! Have you read through Job ever? If so, try reading it again, looking not at his bad situations but at how much he yearns to see God in all that is happening. How much he desires to understand the character of his creator. Then use this biblical example for measuring yourself. Am I desiring to get out of the messes I am in, or am I desiring to know God through them. Keep pressing on!
Give me a few days to look at your posts. Again, at best I can probably provide some mental exercises to jog your mind. I think God gives us perplexing dreams so we have a reason to talk to Him. And I wouldn't want to rob you of some great conversation with God! Blessings!

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Sat May 23, 2009 5:14 am

I think you are correct here, because my life was turned upside down a while ago and this caused me to look up at God and seek direction. I can plainly say this has been the most profound journey of my life.
I want to know HIM, love HIM and understand HIM. I won't give up until i get there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:21 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top