Artificial flowers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Artificial flowers

Post by motheroffour on Sat May 16, 2009 9:01 pm

Last night I had a really weird dream I've gotten to where I can interpret some of my dreams but this one I'm struggling with any insight would be greatly appreciated:

I was in what appeared to be a white skirt and top the location I'm not aware as to where it is. In the dream I was at this home with a white picket fence around the front yard and in the front yard was flowers and the flowers are all artificial as the day went on and night come upon me I looked up only to see different phases of the moon from full to half moon the full moon had writing on it but not sure what it read. I must of spent the night there because the next time it was daylight my daughter was there and I told her it was time to leave and as we were leaving I looked at her and told her I was tired of the artificial flowers I wanted the real things so I threw my artificial ones I had in my hand back into the picket fenced yard with all the other artificial flowers and when I looked down my white skirt and shirt was nothing more than a white slip and white camisole.

Any thoughts..Amy

motheroffour

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Artificial flowers

Post by pwilso512 on Sat May 16, 2009 9:55 pm

These are just my thoughts. It sounds like you are tired of living an "artificial life". Maybe you have been pretending to have the "perfect" life (house with a white picket fence and flowers in the front yard). But you are tired of putting on a front, and you want the "real thing." Looking down and seeing yourself in just a white slip and camisole tells me that you are shedding the old you (the front, way of life, negative thoughts) and making a fresh start (it suddenly being daylight). Maybe something will happen soon that will make you realize that you want the "real thing." Hope this helps.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat May 16, 2009 10:55 pm

I don't have an interpretation, just a thought: when I think of flowers, I think of "devotion" and a symbol of "affection" etc. If someone receives flowers, that means that person is considered "special". Real flowers die but artificial ones dont--they otherwise last a long time and can be used for decoration etc, but yet the real ones seem to be "more authentic". I wonder if there is something in your life that you want "the real thing" and not the counterfeit any longer? I noticed the settings of the moon as well: full to half etc. According to Jewish tradition, the moon is the main thing used as a "time marker" and calendar (Also read Leviticus 25) for their people--especially when it comes to festivals and significant events in history. In other words, it symbolizes "transition" and/or "change", etc. I wonder if this is happening for you--"a new moon"=new lifestyle, new way of thinking etc?

Maybe your time of "settling for the less-authentic" (in your walk with God or otherwise) is coming to an end soon and you're realizing that you're image (how you want others to see you) is changing and not all that important as it once was?

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat May 16, 2009 10:56 pm

I just realized that I and Pwilso just said the same thing!!!lol...God is good!
smooches thumbs

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top