Divorce from ex not finalised yet

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Divorce from ex not finalised yet

Post by Sirianta on Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:16 am

dreamt that I had to go to court for my divorce to be finalised. IRL I'm divorced for a while now and have been married for 4 years now. This was the situation in my dream as well. I couldn't understand why the divorce dragged on for so long. In my dream I was already married to my current hubby, although I wasn't divorced yet, which IRL isn't possible.

The room I was in wasn't like a formal court it was very laid back, it actually was an office. There was about 5 people men and woman present that had to finalise this divorce for me (got the feeling that they were all lawyers).

I remember being very nervous, that kind of feeling you have when you go for an interview, or when you have to write exams. I was scared of these people as iff they were going to judge me.

I sat down at a table (very old furniture in this room) and had to fill in a questionnaire about my marriage and the reasons why I wanted to get divorced. I remember only the one answer I wrote down, it said: " I spoke to my husband over and over again but he wouldn't listen, he wouldn't change". This was the same words I said to the Judge in court with my real life divorce. Then the lady, one of the lawyers asked me if I was finished and I said no I still have to answer a few, but I think she took the paper and said it was okay. Then I realised that she was so friendly to me. I was so surprised because they were suppose to be not friendly at all. I looked down, I was wearing a pink pant suit, then I saw my arm, I had on a pink satin blouse. It was the most beautiful pink I've ever seen. The satin's texture also was just beautiful and soft.

Then I was sitting at another table. One of the ladies (a very sweet old lady) asked me if I was hungry and she brought me bread which she made at the office. Then she brought me bread with cheese on again. This time it was bread that she made herself at home. It was her food she was shearing with me. I was surprised at how friendly these people were to me. They just wanted to make sure I was comfortable and happy. I also remember thinking that it must take a lot of them 'cause it was a Saturday. So they had to leave their families to come and see me or handle my case.

Any ideas?

Blessings
xxx

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Divorce from ex not finalised yet

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:13 am

Hey S
I wonder if you've been thinking about your ex lately? I know that you said you loved your husband, but I wonder if you've been comparing your past situation w/ your ex to your current situation now and wondering some "what-if" things? Just a question. I wonder if your ex and your husband are similar in some ways, and if you feel your husband "is not listening to you and NOT trying to change?" To me, pink in general is a good color that brings warm feelings, but in this case you mentioned that your outfit was pink and satin (in my opinion, satin brings "sexual connotations" to mind). Just a question, do you feel like 'lust' (something fleshly/carnal) is an issue in some way (either for the past or now)? How did you feel with the satin? Continue to stay prayed up! I also see the old woman as wisdom (God giving you more of it to help you in how to handle your current and past situations). When I think of bread, I think of "bread of life"=jesus=word. God wants to make sure that you're comfortable, relaxed, and happy (The bible says, "he will make us happy in the land he has given us"-Malachi 3:12; Proverbs 12:11;Deuteronomy 8:10). I see it as God bringing a "double portion" of his word for you! pray on what I've said
with much love in christ
desiree

Last edited by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:20 pm

OHHH I so wish I were better at remebering the scripture reference that goes with the verse! Maybe if I put it out there, you can help me find it! The gist is, "The advesary stands in heaven to accuse you, but you have a svaior in heaven who has cleared all your charges and declares you guiltless." Have you been thinking about something you could have done differently in this relationship, could have tried harder, something like that, without coming up with much of an answer? If so, where are these thoughts coming from? Is Satan planting lies in your head to distract you from focusing on other things? When I think of pink satin, I think of a little girl playing dress up - I AM A PRINCESS!!! Did you feel wonderful to be dressed this way? And to be given such good treatment when you were expecting bad? Remeber, Jesus has covered over the charges brought against you and HOLD TIGHT to the feelings in the second part of the dream. I agree with Desiree - the bread is absolutely The Word. GET INTO IT!!! (Just make sure you DON'T follow my example - and memorize the scripture reference along with the verses! :oops: ) The WORD is the only way you can fight off these accusatory lies that Satan is bringing your way. Use the Sword of Truth to you advantage!!!

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:11 pm

Hey Desiree and RnestseekR, thanks for the reply. No, I haven't been thinking about my ex, that is what is so strange that I had this dream. I'm definately not comparing the two, my ex was cheating on me sooooooo much and I'm just so greatful for the hubby God gave me now. He is everything I've asked for from God, although he is not serving God with me. Like you know, he believes in Jesus, but isn't as enthusiastic as I am. But I must say both of them are very social people. Love drinking.

The lust part (pink satin) I'm not sure about. I must say that I was feeling very nice in these clothes. It was a good positive feeling. In the dream I actually felt like a little girl again.

I'm really not comparing my ex and my husband. I'm also not wondering what I could have done differently in my passed marriage.

I actually might know now what this dream is all about now. Maybe God is telling me that the struggle with my hubby who is not serving Him is finally over (the divorce/struggle is finalised). flower I've been praying so much for him and am just so tired.

I want to thank you both that you replied.

Blessings
xxx

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:43 am

WOW, I was really off! That makes sense: divorce=finalization of your past (you being though with it) WELL I AM GLAD GOD GAVE YOU THE VERY BEST!
smooches

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I hope you still read this even though you posted months ago.(I'm new)

Post by Blossomrose on Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:57 pm

See what you think of this........There could be some things in your past that are over, but you still need closure in some way. And maybe going to the court represents God giving you closure. Then....pink generally means "love" in dreams and the way everyone was treating you was also very loving and understanding. God is giving you closure to things of the past and letting you know how much you are loved. Sound good????

Blossomrose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top