Baby crying

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Baby crying

Post by  on Sat May 16, 2009 11:48 am

I dreamt i walked into a room and saw a six month old baby crying and resching out for me, didn't want to carry him because he wasn't wearing pampers. Had no choice because he kept on crying, the baby urinated, held out my hands so he'll do it on the sheets, then took him for a shower.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Baby crying

Post by  on Mon May 18, 2009 12:13 pm

Am still hoping for a response

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pwilso512 on Mon May 18, 2009 10:01 pm

These are only my thoughts. It's not an interpretation. To me, babies represent something new. It seems like you will be presented with a new situation/responsibility soon. At first, you will not want to take it on because it will appear to be an accident waiting to happen. But you will feel forced to take it on. It will almost feel like you are the only one who can do it since the situation needs immediate attention. You will be able to handle the situation and get things under control. The baby's age (6 months) could represent a time frame. I hope this helps.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon May 18, 2009 10:01 pm

Hey has there been something that has occured within the past six months that has been "begging for your attention" but you've ignored it or "put it on the backburner" so to speak? The baby is obviously in need of attention and nurturing and you seem to be the only one that notices it or can do anything about the situation--but you don't want to--why?

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon May 18, 2009 10:03 pm

I wrote my response probably at the same time as Pwilso512 without realizing what was said. I promise--we are on one accord with our answers!! lol! GOD IS GOOD! thumbs

what do you think Temi?

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Tue May 19, 2009 11:15 am

Sseems like the both of you read my mind, have had a lot of dreams of late and i have a funny feeling they are inter related. The only thing i started 6 months ago was a relationship with a guy, whom i found out had someone so we had to break up. He is now confused and told me he wants me back. The strangest part is the Lord has been ministering to my heart that he is the one, but i told God that if this man (who has a girlfriend) is the one for me, He alons (God) should sort it out. I want no part of it.

If you read my former posts, he is the ex whose mother's shoes i was asked to buy, and am wondering about the shoes i was looking for that were with me all along in "lost shoes".

Please do me the honour of reading my 5 posts and helping me find some meaning, because am scared to act on the word in my heart (it just doesn't seem right).

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Mon May 25, 2009 10:37 am

is his mother still alive?..tell us a little about his mom

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Mon May 25, 2009 1:56 pm

Yes his mother is still alive, she is in her mid 60's and doing pretty well.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top