down on the farm....again,,

View previous topic View next topic Go down

down on the farm....again,,

Post by dreamster on Sat May 16, 2009 12:37 am

im driving bak dwn the road i kno so well,,to the place where i grew up 4 20 years,,i kno every bump in the road,,every twist an turn,,the old locals who still live there,,im goin bak 2 my family farm that my brother owns and is now selling,, bandaid ive neva been happy that hes selling it,,my past an identity is connected 2 that land,,however i find myself wiv my brother on the bank of the river that flows tru the gorge of the farm,,im wanting 2 buy a small portion of the land 5-10 acres,,[this is not possable irl] bandaid a former nieghbor arrives and says he has a section of the farm 4 sale,,,[this is also impossable irl],,so my bro and i walk up the trak 2 see,,he wants 2million dollers 4it, bandaid 2dear i say,,the grass is long an green and in seed,,,i look over and theres a farm cottage,,and further over is a larger house fully lanscaped section wiv seperate road access,,, :clap: this is included,,its now looking a betta proposition...i see fenceing tools on the ground,,the land area is about 10 acres.. :clap: :clap: all the best ppl..free,, :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:4 the first 6 posters,,, :cute: :cute: :cute: rofl D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: down on the farm....again,,

Post by usemeLord on Sat May 16, 2009 4:51 am

No interp, but this scripture comes to mind. "With man this is impossible, but with God All things are possible." Matthew 19:26

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat May 16, 2009 9:45 am

Dreamster,

You are being shown the calling. It is yours to walk into but you have to be willing to go there. You are at the threshhold. What is holding you back?

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat May 16, 2009 10:06 am

Amen, Connie!

I'm in agreement with both usemeLord and Connie - this is about your calling. There is a specific ministry for you (within a larger one), and it comes with provision and all the equipment that you'll need to care for it.

D - IRL, have you been asked to serve in a specific way in the last year or so, or is there a specific ministry or role that you know the Lord is calling you toward? It seems like He's shown you the role(s) over time but is waiting for you to commit so that He can give you the next set of instructions. UsemeLord received the scripture from the Lord, He's telling you to trust Him and not think about all the why's and wherefore's and how's...just step out on faith, He's considered all of that already and more.

I have more but need to hear from you first.

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat May 16, 2009 8:19 pm

um im missing u guys completely on this,, duh i cant see a calling in this anywhere??? im 9in transition church wise,,so im not required 2 do anythang at present,,i hav no credentials,,im in limbo ,or nomans land at present,,just tryin 2 servive ,, duh ,,this drm is about me holding on2 my old farm,,my identity,,,im not a owner so theres money coming my way as far as i can tell, duh my brother an i r quite distant,,hav been 4 20years,, duh um help me sweetys 2 understand all.. :clap: :clap: i think the phrase goes like this,,''i submit 2 younger female powers''' :clap: :clap: rofl happy dance happy dance huggins huggins

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat May 16, 2009 10:18 pm

sorry I missed that one....

um, do I still get the free coffee? laugh lol! lol! rofl rofl huggins huggins

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat May 16, 2009 10:53 pm

yeah help ur self,,ohh can u get me one while ur on ur feet?? lol! lol! ,,um i was hopeing ud have more 2 add lurdysweety,, :clap: i was quoteing a fellow drmr.. :clap: cant name names,, rofl happy dance

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat May 16, 2009 11:02 pm

You seem to have lots of dreams surrounding the idea of "farming", "land", etc--I wonder if you are an "outdoorsy" type of guy or are a proprieter or land surveyor? Land (more than houses or cars) have more value to them--so whatever it is that you will do seems like it will have more value than anything else. Just my thoughts.

And lately, your brother has been involved with your dealings as well in your dreams: Do you think your brother in some way will be connected with whatever you're doing, even though you guys aren't that close?

pray please on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun May 17, 2009 10:26 pm

um im a contracter in the building industry,,i am outdoors quite abit,,my brother owns the farm and is selling it,, bandaid ive had over 100 drms about my old farm,, bandaid thumbs i guess im still really connected huh...t u desi,, flower

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Mon May 18, 2009 7:47 am

I would ask God specifically what he wants you to know or learn

from these dreams, maybe even fast. Even praising praiseGod
him more he is amazing God and there is so much to praise him for.

He wants us to understand him. Heck maybe there's a fortune hidden in the field somewhere, you never know. what

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon May 18, 2009 4:09 pm

hi umld...im kinda slow wen it comes 2 fastg.. lol! my wife tells me my tummy kood be my god.. rofl happy dance but i find that hard 2 digest,, :roflx: ,,,um if there was a fortune in the feild im not a legal owner or beneficery,,so im not eligable 4 anythang bandaid ,, im not sure im gettg the message ... bandaid

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon May 18, 2009 4:25 pm

Hi D -

Keep praying, the Lord will provide you with the interpretation in His timing....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Tue May 19, 2009 6:13 am

There are many different fasts. Fasting from sweet meats (sugar), fasting from something you like (whatever your hobby is). The full fast (from all food). A sacrifice of praise, let him know all day how great he is. Just tell the Lord you will give up something for a week or a day or a month and ask whatsoeer you will and he is able to do more than you think. Even if it's to hear his voice (the most awesome) ask, praise, thank, believe ...... you will hear and understand what all these dreams mean thumbs

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue May 19, 2009 4:12 pm

hmmm quite a choice there ,,t u UMLD... flower flower D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:54 pm