Mom visiting me in my dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mom visiting me in my dreams

Post by ashekt on Fri May 15, 2009 2:28 pm

Just a bit of a background. I dream a lot and have a feeling that at times I have prophetic dreams. I see something in dream which comes true in near future.

I would like to seek help in interpreting one of my dream. I lost my mom to a terrible and sudden road accident and I could not explain how shocked I was. She is the one I love the most in this world and will always do so. I can never imagine my life without her. From the very first day, I never accepted this fact. I kept saying to myself that she will come back to me, she has to.

I saw her in dreams many a time from that day. Those are not normal dreams and they do tell me something. The common theme across those dreams is babies (infants). I feel as if she listens to me, recently I said to her (looking at her picture) that she do not talk to me in my dreams. To my surprise she visited me, we did talk a lot, and the amazing thing about this dream was that she was sitting at my bedside table where I keep her picture while sleeping. I know she is around me and there are lot many others things that make me believe in it firmly. The best dream I had about her was when she appeared as a spirit sitting by me. I know she was a spirit by the way she was appearing to me and I feel it was a prophetic dream although I am not an expert. I held her hand and said you will have to come back to me and she said yes and then I again said not for a short time but forever and she said yes she will come back to me forever. I saw a baby in the very first dream I had of her. Very recently, I saw that I am at my parents place and something fell from the sky right around my feet and I am telling people around me that it is the Sun surrounded by nine planets. I actually feel it is real although the object which fell was of brass with that kind of a shape. What does this all possibly means.

ashekt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mom visiting me in my dreams

Post by dreamster on Sat May 16, 2009 12:22 am

um hi,,there,,i feel a real caution wiv this drm..i kno how ur feeling,,ive lost my mom 2,,however they r wiv the lord now,,we hav 2 release them 2 him ,,or we invite a familiar spirit 2 come and deceive us,,u shood get some council frm ur pastor if u belong 2 a local church,, thumbs flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat May 16, 2009 2:34 am

Agree with dreamster..your emotions are attracting something else .
Jesus was very clear about this in the parable of lazarus and the Rich Man.
Remember when we are at our lowest point in our lifes is when the Devil attacks,,See Jesus Temptation after the 40 days is when he appeared...
Your Grieve or perhaps
the Situation you are experiencing now seems that You can not see the way out,...Relay on God..Be faithful and trust him with all your heart,
You will come out.

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu May 21, 2009 1:36 am

yeah MB,,im wiv u on this,, thumbs D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Thu May 21, 2009 6:20 am

[url=http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/javascript:verseResultsPage('bible', 1, '1ti', '1 Timothy', '4', '1', 'NIV')]1 Timothy 4:1 NIV[/url]

The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.

I agree with both mbstudent and dreamster,this is the the first thing I thought of.

I know from experience. I lost my son when he was almost 4. I knew he was with the Lord because of a dream he had just prior to his dying. I delved into the bible for peace. My Mother-In-Law on the other hand did not. She holds people to dearly to this life. She told me she saw him walking with her daughter that died and her mother that died. This did not sit well with me, so I asked pastor about her "vision" (she was awake and driving). He told me about familiar spirits.

I urge you to seek peace of the Lord, he is good and more than able to fill you will all peace that comes only from him. I know death is hard, but you are being tempted of the devil. Flee from him. (This I say in love).

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu May 21, 2009 8:42 am

Amen, we are totally in agreement on this, ashekt. Take, for instance, the witch of Endor who talked to familiar spirits. We know that Saul was out of God's will and went to her to talk to Samuel. God is over the Quick (living) and the dead. I would like to suggest to you, that this is a familiar spirit that you are dealing with, and it can only get stronger through encouragement. IN THE MEANWHILE, Hebrews 12:1-2 says that we are surrounded by a cloud of witnesses that have gone on before us (that means that they are not with us and not visible to us. where have they gone? To the Father in heaven, for we are seated with Him in heavenly places). They are cheering us on to the finish. Therefore run with patience this race, setting aside everything that so easily comes on us to distract us off of our course. Do you see? If you think that this spirit is your mother, then when it tells you something, you will cling to it whether good or bad, whether or not it lines up with the word of God. And this does not line up. You may even be tempted to disregard our strong warnings that only come from love. We do not want the enemy to gain an advantage over you.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top