Understanding meaning of a dream.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Understanding meaning of a dream.....

Post by nbyler on Fri May 15, 2009 9:50 am

May 14, 2007

Could you please help me in discerning the meaning of my dream below....thankyou!

Had a dream that I had a baby, and the baby and I were both in the hospital, the baby had a catheter in it, and I thought it didnít need to have a catheter during the day while I was there to change itís diaper. So I took the catheter out. Then the nurse came by on her rounds and began to scold me when she found out that I had removed it. She told me that because I had removed it she was going to have to use a bigger size, which will cause the baby even more discomfort.

Nina Byler
nbyler_66@yahoo.com

nbyler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Understanding meaning of a dream.....

Post by Guest on Fri May 15, 2009 10:16 am

Sometimes in life there are circumstances that come our way and we are not prepared to face them..the thing we don't understand is that all served a bigger purpose.
Mostly the time when facing this turmoil is when our natural mind reacts.
Base in feelings but in our decisions we lack wisdom..our impatient only leads us to trouble.
like israel in the desert a journey design for 40 days was extended to 40 years; because of lack of patient.
The waiting period is design to build up character.
You are serving a bigger purpose..even if you think you can change circumstances using your own judgment. You are not the one in control.
the healing process has just started .
you are here under supervision until the purpose of Him in you is finish..any rush decision or hesitance on your behalf will make this experience more grievious than it needs to be.

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri May 15, 2009 10:55 am

I'm in agreement with mbstudent that this is about making decisions based on your own understanding of a situation versus trusting in the Lord's wisdom and timing......that situation is likely related to something that being birthed through you (business/project/ministry/relationship/etc.) )

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nbyler on Fri May 15, 2009 1:35 pm

Dear mbstudent and lola21st,

The interpretations you have given are what I expected to hear, so now I find myself troubled. For over a year now my husband and I have been having bible studies in our home and lately we have been having so many people that we are running out of room. Then there have been some that the counseling center in our town has tried to direct to our house, but because of the extent of the struggles that these people have been through and continue to go through I was scared to bring them to our home. My husbands parents has a small house that they rent out right in the heart of town that we have the opportunity to get, making more room for the group we already have, and not limiting others who need help.

There will be alot of work involved though and truthfully I am scared to death to make a step of faith. I felt that God had showm me a vision concerning this small house 2 weeks ago, and told my husband and asked him to pray about it. But just today he came home and said it was in motion already that his parents were excited about this idea and all for it. It's funny we were going to do this a year ago before we ever got started and I got scared and backed out. Please any input you can give me let me know, I don't want to be leaning on my own understanding and miss God or get ahead of Him.

Sincerely,
Nina M. Byler

nbyler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:20 pm

Nina -

I just stumbled across this post after so many months...my apologies as I missed it before...

Please any input you can give me let me know, I don't want to be leaning on my own understanding and miss God or get ahead of Him.

I think this is it exactly...Proverbs 3:5-6

It has been several months since you had this dream...what has happened since then?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:45 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top