Australia?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Australia?

Post by True Flight on Fri May 15, 2009 4:11 am

I need some conformation here.

I was in my house, My oldest daughter kept coming in and then going out again. (daughter lives in western Washington state) I felt she was a bit uneasy and couldn't settle down. I was on the couch with some friends talking. (friend from Minneapolis) The I was in my room in bed and the floor was covered in sewage and debris. Then I was back on the couch and a relative from Colorado appeared.
We kept talking about our friends in Australia. We seemed to have lots of friends that had moved there. (IRL no friends have moved there) Then my teeth began to get loose and fall out, I was relieved when only 4 fell out. ( I have had dreams where I felt I was spitting up teeth all night)

My interpretation: It raines all the time where my daughter lives, I'm a plumber so I know sewage is the first thing to come up in a flood, My freind and relative show me the are of the Mississippi that had sever flooding, Lots of freinds in Australia shows me a metropolitan area. Teeth falling out is light casualties.

So is it a major flood in Austrailia, I need to pray about.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Australia?

Post by Guest on Fri May 15, 2009 5:24 am

Shin = Tooth the hebrew letter Shin translates tooth
Astraulia+Unknown land.
With the Letter Shin (Tooth)
According to Judges 12:6, the tribe of Ephraim could not differentiate between Shin and Sin; when the Gileadites were at war with the Ephraimites, they would ask suspected Ephraimites to say the word shibolet; an Ephraimite would say sibolet and thus be exposed. From this episode we get the English word shibboleth
Shin also stands for the word Shaddai a name for God. Because of this, a Kohen (priest) forms the letter Shin with his hands as he recites the Priestly Blessing . In the mid 1960s, actor L. Nimoy used a single-handed version of this gesture to create the Vulvan Hand Salute for his character, Mr. Spock, on Star Trek.
In Jewish tradition the letter Shin is inscribed on the Mezuzah , a vessel which houses a scroll of parchment with Biblical text written on it. The text contained in the Mezuzah is the Shema Yisrael ( Hear o Israel) prayer, which calls the Israelites to love their God with all their heart, soul and strength. The mezuzah is situated upon all the doorframes in a home or establishment. Sometimes the whole word Shaddai will be written.
The Shema Yisrael prayer also commands the Israelites to write God's commandments on their hearts (Deut. 6:6); the shape of the letter Shin mimics the structure of the human Heart: the lower, larger left ventricle (which supplies the full body) and the smaller right ventricle (which supplies the lungs) are positioned like the lines of the letter Shin.
Close my stament with this: are you talking with other about the unknown ?
There is a lot of baggages and unforgiven issues and between you and people known to you.
You wish to change enviroment or wish maybe your daughter would find other kind of friends...less problematic..I think..
Well true flight that is what is my heart..

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Fri May 15, 2009 8:42 am

I'm glad you came up with something else, It's because I ignored the house and bedroom.
Are you trying to say with the tooth thing, that it mimics the heart.
Yesterday I was having a real hard time, not having a job. I keep thinking of the poverty I came out of and how I don't think I could ever handle that again. I'm talking real hunger, not this missed 1 meal thing.
So that would be the baggage?
I have never forgiven the place this all happened.
So I guess I need to forgive the town and the people in it?
As far as my daughter goes, is this a call for prayer? Of course she needs better friends, that's a parent thing :) The big thing is she blames me for all her troubles. Sure would like that to change.
I only talk about the unknown with one person, and a lot of times I don't even realize it because he believes in nothing spiritual (he grew up in the Church) I feel like every thing I bring up he hasn't herd of.
Do I need to stop talking to him about the Bible? (as silly as that sounds)
I probably don't have the tact I need to talk to him.

House=me
Bedroom=private matters
Australia=the unknown
Sewage and debris=Something that I need to confront.

Am I on the right track now?

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 15, 2009 8:58 am

you know I just talked with a friend from australia and you know they call australia the southern land of the holy spirit..
Now the picture is complete throught the power of my spirit..the Lord says not by might if not by the power of his spirit all is going to be solved..
speak his word over your adversity..
Bless be the Lord that reveals to man his ways..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 15, 2009 9:00 am

praiseGod

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Fri May 15, 2009 9:32 am

Thanks md, I have been praying for correction. It is my desire to be as close to God as I possibly can and I came out of a very sinfull world. So thanks for being honest and letting God use you to help me.

Praising God.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 15, 2009 9:54 am

and you put all the pieces together ..the Lord is with you guiding all the steps in your life..even if things seem that they are not moving your way ,be patient..because is the Holy Spirit of the living God positioning you.
Do not despair My sister because you are in good hands..
do not swear..pls..
those bitter resenments and quarrells they are behind . forget the past ...even if all is not perfectnow or was not perfect before the grace of God is sufficient..
the angel of the lord will take you to the place destined to you..Do not allow words to hurt you. Do what is right.
Your best is ahead.
those that wait in theLord .
do not lack anything
In time of famine they shall be feed. I feel the fire in my spirit your prayers are beign heard..
Do no cry..and don't be in anguish thinking your prayers has not let the roof where you are now..
I have seen you..and I know you are waiting and keep asking when?
the distractions of this world are never in accordance what the Lord promise us..Do not use your carnal eyes,use the spiritual ones. you know you have discernment.
the eyes of the Lord are upon you and his ears to your prayers..
C the Lord is there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:00 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top