Eating my toilet!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eating my toilet!!!

Post by Mvuyi on Thu May 14, 2009 8:57 pm

I dreamed that I took a piece of my toilet from the toilet seat. I ate it., and walked away. I kept it in my mouth. Few minutes later, I came back to the bath room, I spit it out and washed my mouth.

I have never seen such happening, please help!!!!!

Mvuyi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Eating my toilet!!!

Post by dreamster on Thu May 14, 2009 9:26 pm

um i wood hazzard a guess at unclean speech,,but i kno u not so i dont want 2 imply that,,perhaps its a pikture of a wrong confession,,r u speaking negitive or doubting words??please consider an get bak 2me.. :clap: thumbs D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu May 14, 2009 11:13 pm

I've always looked at the toilet/bathroom as a place to "release" and "Washing" of some kind. I don't know if this is the case for you. It seemed odd of course that you would be eating the toilet. Have you done something lately that may not have been beneficial/good for you, and after you think about it (realizing what you've done) you make corrections?

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 15, 2009 12:47 am

JAMES 3:1:12
James is slapping our face to get our attention on discipline so we do not fall further into judgment. Why? Because; words can get us in so much trouble, and serve both for the good of the Kingdom and the determent of the Church. Who has control of your words, God or man? Do your words reflect who you are in Christ, or does the sinful nature have it roots in you? Is wisdom guiding them, or the desire for the world’s attention? This are James’ questions to the early Church in their struggle with gossip, slander, and, a problem we all have at times—speaking before thinking (James 1: 26; 2:12; 4:1, 11-12). Words have the crucial role of communicating not only our ideas but how we are connecting with others. Thus, how we use our spoken language, as well as our body language, is of utmost importance and that we do so knowing we have been bought by Christ and we are His ambassadors (2 Cor 5:20). Our tongue must reflect our spiritual maturity and character! Our words, and the deeds that result from them, will convey to others who Christ is in us and how they should view Him. This may sound overwhelming, but it is also an honor and blessing to be called to convey His precepts, not in just preaching a sermon, but in how we live our daily life to God’s honor, demonstrated in our connections with others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri May 15, 2009 7:29 am

I couldnt have said it any beter MBSTUDENT!! lol! :clap:

thanks for posting

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mvuyi on Fri May 15, 2009 11:01 pm

Hi All

Thank you for your comments. However, none of you came any close to what I feel the Lord is saying. Perhaps I should detail the whole dream.

"I walked in a green grass that has dew, with my shoes on, with two other friends. One of my friends is my prayer partner. We walked very fast. SOme how I thought that my shoes could be wet, but I ignored that thought and said I will fall behind if I am busy thinking about shoes. We ran down that sloppy area towards a place called Jerusalem. When we arrive in Jerusalem, we saw an old building. It seems quite ancient. outside there were monuments that are symbols of a baby. I just looked and entered inside. There were many other people. When we arrived. While we were still standing inside, I saw something that looks like a shower, with its cover. I went in there thinking that there could also be a toilet as I wanted to relieve myself. I went in there, opened. I saw something that looks like a toilet hole. There was not really a seat...., I cant really tell. I tried to sit down. I relieved my self. After doing so, I took a white toilet paper, rolled it down, and wiped myself. I did not wipe it clean. I got up. Then I saw that there is a piece that did not go inside the hole in toilet, but fell on the outside. I took it and quickly threw it in my mouth. I did not chew it, but just kept it in. I then went to the others. I stood there without opening my mouth. After a few minutes, I went back tgo the toilet and took it out. Then I took water and and threw it in my mouth in an attempt to clean the mouth. While busy doing so, some guy tells me that he is carrying the electrical poem. I looked and I saw a white paper in his hands, with something written (possibly the electrical poem)." Then the dream ended.

I hope that you will be able to interprete in context now. I am a very soft spoken person, who does not say blasphemous/insulting words. That is how I grew up. I am still like that. I don't ever use insults or any strong language. It just does not feel comfortable to me. Hence I thought that you were not any close to the interpretation

Mvuyi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat May 16, 2009 12:14 am

well wat do u expect if u withhold 90% of the drm,, duh bandaid we worked wiv wat we had,,we dont do mind reading,, duh ..hav u ever tried 2 make a cake wiv over half the ingrediants left out,,, duh duh duh ,,give it a go an then sue the publishers of the recipe,,,dang,, bandaid bandaid bandaid

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat May 16, 2009 2:47 am

Words have the crucial role of communicating not only our ideas but how we are connecting with others. Thus, how we use our spoken language, as well as our body language, is of utmost importance and that we do so knowing we have been bought by Christ and we are His ambassadors
See the dream in the Holy City Jerusalem ,what are you putting in your mouth what it has been discarded
and come back to the same place of falling to clean yourself
and is there where you find revelation.

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat May 16, 2009 10:50 am

Myuvi -

It isn't wise to leave out dream content when seeking an interpretation. Granted there will be times when we just don't remember everything, but that's different than leaving out pieces that will change the context of the dream and thus the interpretation. This can potentially take the dreamer down a slippery slope.

I and others can personally testify to what can happen when one leaves out dream content and the results when the interpretation is then acted upon...the results can be damaging. In your case, the interpretations didn't confirm anything (fortunately) but that's because you left out a great deal of the dream. Let us all make it a point to not do this, it has the potential to do more harm than good.

As it relates to your dream, here are some thoughts based on what you've included. I think this dream is about letting go of something that has bothered you and forgiving yourself. You let go of some things but held on to some of it because you didn't want it discovered. To me, this is kind of a symbolic play on words (I hope I don't offend anyone, my apologies in advance)...You cast your cares on the Lord's throne but you didn't let it all go. Like many of us, you held on to some instead of putting it in the hole with the rest of the waste.

You then interact with others and act as if everything is ok, but inside you're still defiled. When you went back and let the rest go you completed the release of this issue with the power of the Holy Spirit (the water). The guy then came with the electric poem which to me is a word filled with power from the Holy Spirit letting you know it's complete, you're forgiven.

See Matthew 1:1-11 - What came out of your mouth was originally in your heart. You let some of it go but kept some then finally let the rest go and cleansed yourself. Praise God!

Again, these are just my thoughts, not an interpretation.

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Sun May 17, 2009 5:50 am

I am not sure about you needing to give the rest of the dream to us all, you put the crux of it down well when you first wrote it out...........

You have put something in your mouth that is a resting place for waste/uncleaness and as a result will have to clean your mouth/speech as a result.

You see swearing and blaspheming may not be the issue here. But your words are I believe in my opinion. We can say evil just by agreeing with negative words like "i was scared to death" or "the Lords prophecy over my life will NEVER come to pass" you can invite things like unbelief and death into your life by what you say. It is not what goes into a mans mouth but what comes out of it that is important wasn't it said and also death and life are in the power of the tongue...........saying a few swear words and blaspheming is not the issue, creating with our words our very lives and the atmosphere in our lives that changes as a result of those words determines our very existence. The saying sticks and stone may brake my bones but names will never hurt me.. is not true, words are power centres for the world to change for better or worse. The Lord said "LIGHT BE" and "LIGHT WAS", are you creating good things with your postive words or death.........think about this for I truly believe it is about your words over a situation........in your life that really needs prayer..........is it a loved one who needs positive words prayed over them or yourself? search your heart please on this for I really have been given a revelation about the power of words. Swearing is nothing compared to saying "you're useless" to someone or sowing seeds of discouragement into someones life..............i believe you are a good person and love the Lord, however, if you think speaking well is NOT swearing or blaspheming, you would be wise to study what Jesus thinks about the tongue in more detail...........

Bless you and be encouraged, we learn new things everyday about ourselves and always have room to grow..........

Claire

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun May 17, 2009 3:51 pm

what i really felt...correct me if im wrong here as these are my thoughts..is that you were hiding something you didnt feel comfortable revealing to others or letting go of. When i dream about releaving myself, it usually has to do with getting rid of nasty things i dont want in my life. We do that every day in the natural as well in the spiritual. we take our hearts to God and allow Him to cleanse us. However i felt that theres something you're having a hard time letting go of and unfortunately its going to get messy unless you allow God to help you with it. However emabarrasing, big or small it is, give it to God so He can help you. I always tell my kids "I cant fix it if you dont tell me whats wrong" I believe God is saying the same thing here...He wants to fix it.

this may also be prophetic...meaning it hasnt happened yet.
blessings,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top