Milk, Blood, & Water...CONFUSED.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Milk, Blood, & Water...CONFUSED.

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Thu May 14, 2009 6:00 pm

I had this dream a few nights ago...I was in the old cartoon show "Cow and Chicken." some of you might remember that show. In the dream the chicken was mean to his sister which was a cow, There is this Devil in the show that does'nt wear pants & his body's all red. He was Attacking the cow he grabbed two of her utters trying to push her away & milk came out forming a pool in front of everyone watching the attack...I was looking at the milk & it was making me extremely thirsty I felt like I had to have the milk...Then the devil died The cow did'nt do anything to him he just died. His body landed in the milk & turned into blood. I thought the blood & the milk were gonna mix but they did'nt. The blood would stay ontop of the milk, or they remained seperate from each other....Just before I woke up I was standing in rising water just before it reached my neck I woke up....Question, What Does Milk, Blood, & water mean in dreams??? praying thinking

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Milk, Blood, & Water...CONFUSED.

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu May 14, 2009 11:46 pm

You were thirsty and wanting milk, but before you could drink it it became contaminated by the blood. Milk is good for sustaining the body and without it, babies can't grow or be healthy. The water you were standing in kept rising--but before it could reach your head you woke up.

As for the first part of the dream, I wonder if its encouraging you to not allow something that is good to be contaminated. Maybe in this case: "don't let your good be evil spoken of"? You have good intentions but you don't want to put yourself in a "questionable position" to mess up your witness?

Also, are you going through some "testing" times right now--pressure rising? I wanted to say this before but didn't: keep looking to God nomatter what!

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Fri May 15, 2009 8:27 am

I'm glad you asked me that..Lately i've felt like i'm under pressure when it comes to me & the man that i'm seeing...My friends have good intentions when it comes to my Safety were like family to each other. earlier in the week I went to visit my friend alex & I did'nt say anything to my friends The reason being is because I did'nt want them talking me out of it. He came to visit me in vehicle that does'nt work properly(Breaks down alot.) I dont think its fair to be talked out of it because I dont intrude on what they do I just tell them to be careful, they know what to do & what not do, & I just want them to be happy. It felt like, How come they can do what they want, but I cant??? I have this issue with one person. This new relationship that i'm trying to build with alex I've decided to keep it private due to what happend in my last relationship... He's currently learning that about me. I am a very private person.

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri May 15, 2009 9:52 am

Of course nothing is wrong with being private. Just let God lead you and set boundaries!

God won't disappoint you if you continue to trust in him! You know the right thing to do--it hard to be in Christ (because we have to make certain decisions) but it's worth it in the end

smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed May 20, 2009 9:10 am

So wise for your age, DESIREE, so full of the word, but able to break it down and make it relevant in simple conversation. I love that about you girl.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:47 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top