Need Clarity

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need Clarity

Post by elynreed on Thu May 14, 2009 4:41 pm

The dream begins with me trying to catch a flight, but for some reason, I didn't make the flight. I then appeared in an apartment. There was no light save the moonlight the shone through the patio door curtains. I seemed to be looking for something in the livingroom when I remembered that my father told be to make sure all the doors are closed. I then looked at the patio door that was slightly open as a breeze came through blowing the curtains. At that moment, my attention was directed to the front door of the apartment. Someone/something was turning the lock and attempting to enter. I then grabbed a shotgun and fired through the door. I couldn't see who or what it was that was trying to enter. I then heard a noise coming from teh bedroom, so I went in with the shotgun to investigate. Upon my entrance into what seemed to be the master bedroom, a boy (around 10 or 11) came out of the master bathroom. He stood in front of me and just stared. The bedroom was dark like to rest of the apartment, but the bathroom light was on. I lifted and pointed the shotgun to shoot the boy, but no bullet came out. I looked into the barrell of the gun, then pointed to fire again, to no avail. I pointed to shoot a third time, and water shot out of the gun and splashed the boy in the face. I noticed the water running down his body.

elynreed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Need Clarity

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Thu May 14, 2009 4:59 pm

Eileen i feel to share this,

You are having anxiety in one of the most important decision in your life.You actually fear to launch out and even fights the all thing as a result of fear.Do not struggle release it unto the Lord.It is not that scary the way you think.

God has provided a way.

pray a bout it.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri May 15, 2009 12:04 am

Are you afraid that you're missing out on something or as if you've missed possibly your "calling"?

I find it funny that the you couldn't shoot the boy with bullets but the water--which instinctively made me think about "the word" in this case. The word of God is the most powerful too against the enemy and inorder to activate the promises of God in our lives.

Also I'm wondering, has there been anything in your life that has happened in the past 10-11 months or years that has been an issue for you? what's significant about that time frame do you think?

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Fri May 15, 2009 6:24 am

Also close the door to bad habits or anything that inhibits your growth with God Almighty. Ask and he will tell you if their is something there.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top