A dream of paths, babies, sadness and heaven...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A dream of paths, babies, sadness and heaven...

Post by jonandthewhale on Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:01 am

Hope this makes sense. If anyone feels able to assist me - thankyou.

I went out with Teresa (changed name of course), split up, and over time grew increasingly keen to see her again. Had to, I loved her. I by chance met her again and started going to the church she had become a member of.....
I have recently been saved (January I think) and recently been going to church (December 07?).

My dream....

I am presented with two paths. 1 path veering onwards and to the right is grey and miserable. A choice you wouldn't want to make. The 2nd path to the left had a bright light down it that I would soon encounter.
So I took the 2nd path. As I neared the light I saw Teresa. The next image was me holding a baby, I was crying and tell the baby who was a young girl when I talked to her, that her (dead) mother (Teresa) was amazing, the most beautiful woman in the world. I was devastated.
The next scene is of Teresa going up grand steps, towards two pillars and then through to God. She was looking back sweetly smiling, the look saying "don't worry, it's OK".
The following scene was the same except all was grey - like the first path actually - and she was looking over her shoulder with sadness and regret.

Dream 2:

The pastor of the church was at the doorway to Tersa's flat and then in the lounge at the end of the corridor. Unpleasant yellow eyes staring at me the whole time. I new I shouldn't go in.

My interpretation:
Dream 1
I took this as meaning my choice of path would either be miserable for me (path 1) or miserable for someone else and then me (path 2).
Subsequently we have split up, I can barely talk to her due to the almost paranoid way she assumed I was cheating on her. This notion was supported by people from church telling her I would do this and a misheard conversation on the phone where I was talking to a man and she thought I was talking to a woman and then accused me of lying. I think the pain and crying over the death of Teresa was actually my pain of the split and the death of any connection between us.
I am new to this God stuff. I find myself loving and disliking God at the same time.

My interpretation:
Dream 2
In reality I was in fact going in and increasingly getting upto no good. Kissing and cuddling. The dream seems to be the devil (the pastor) enticing me in to sin.

Thanks for reading.

Jon

jonandthewhale

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A dream of paths, babies, sadness and heaven...

Post by pensador on Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:20 am

Did you date her before or after you were saved?

pensador

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:29 am

Hey Jon
I find it interesting that the first path (right=which usually means the correct way; of God) was gray and miserable but the left path (sometimes opposite of God) had a bright light. I wonder if what you think looks the best way to go from the outward appearance, may not be the best decision to make in the end? "Nothing is as it seems". But, on the path you did take, you happened to meet up with the girl that you loved. Have you seen her in a while? Have you been wondering how she's been doing lately? I wonder if God is getting ready to expose some things to you about what's going on with her in her life? Its funny that you said, "her mother, Teresa"-because I was reminded of MOTHER THERESA, the saint who died. I wonder if Teresa has changed now spiritually (ie: died to her old self)? Do you know if she's married now and regrets the choice (ie: divorcing) or just regrets not being in a relationship with you (ie: looking behind her shoulder=the past)? yeah, the eyes definitely seemed frightening! I wonder if the Lord is trying to warn you about her? To continue on the right course and not be distracted by "what appears to be good" but really isn't! pray on what i've said
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thanks fore the replies

Post by jonandthewhale on Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:19 am

Hello Pensader:
The second time I dated her was when I got saved. The dreams happened at the start of the 2nd time.

Hi Desiree:
For 5 years I had been wondering about her. I met her again, got saved and had the dreams all around December 07 / January 08. We split up a month ago.

Thanks for your interest

jonandthewhale

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:39 pm

i beleive your first dream means that you chose the right path. you went toward the Light wich is God, but on that path you had to let your ex go. The child you were holding in your arms (dont know if you had a child together) but i believe its symbolic for all the good blessings you have left after the split. you know in your heart that you did everything you could and you will cherish the things God has given you (the baby in your dream). I beleive her looking back the second time with regret is what she will feel after all is said and done. She may have had peace about the split because she thought you were cheating...but she may have second thoughts later. i dont understand the second dream...her pastor was in her house and he had yellow eyes? i beleive you are correct about the interpretation...like you were doing things you knew you shouldnt be.
i hope this helps,
God bless you,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top