A quick and sudden vision

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A quick and sudden vision

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu May 14, 2009 12:39 pm

This dream that I had is a couple of months old, but it comes back to me every other day. I dreamed of my old friend/supervisor. I was sitting in her back seat, and it was dark, no lights on, but she is driving, and suddenly she turns around. Like she can see me, but she doesn't. She had her hair pinned back, and a black jacket, she had on earrings. She was not smiling. She looked startled. It was a quick vision, and I woke up. The vision ended. The next couple of weeks, she called me, but did not leave a message. Can anyone just kinda help me along, here? I have been waiting to know what God may say to me, and I think maybe He will tell one of you who are my fellows in the prophetic.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A quick and sudden vision

Post by lola21st on Sun May 17, 2009 6:18 pm

Just thoughts...

Was there anything different about the way she was dressed in the vision vs IRL?

Could she be going through a rough time right now and need to feel that God is with her? I think she's looking for some encouragement and that may be why she called you IRL.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon May 18, 2009 7:05 am

That's one of her looks. I think that I may need to talk with you more indepth about it. I have had visions like that alot and they come true. Sometimes I am in them, and sometimes, I am just looking at the people, but it always comes true.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Mon May 18, 2009 8:00 am

Does she know Christ and I agree with Lola21st about hearing from you. I almost always tell the person I've dreamed about. Usually they have a word about it. or it helps them or starts on a path of something

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon May 18, 2009 10:21 am

I think that she is in trouble. We always had a little trouble at my prior job. She has been looking for a new one for about five years, but the pay is good. But we both know that the monetary system is going to one system. I think some things that she knows is forcing her to choose her identity, and not just play church. I would never compromise my identity, so I knew I was going down. LOL, but then again, I feel like, I have no choice. I cannot straddle the fence. I want to be on the winning team at all times, as far as it is possible.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top