Gatherings and Groceries

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gatherings and Groceries

Post by lola21st on Thu May 14, 2009 11:31 am

this dream is from May 9 -

Scene #1 -
My girlfriends and I had a get together at my friend D's house that originally should've been held at my house but there was an announcement made about her family (don't remember, I think it had to do with her kids and school) so it was better to have it at her house. I went upstairs to her bedroom to use the restroom and there was something odd about her bed, it was removed from the headboard which was connected to the wall. The headboard was a nice solid headboard made of wood. It was a beautiful bed but for some reason, she wanted to get rid of it and was redoing the whole room. We were asking her why she wanted to renovate the room when it was in perfect condition and was beautiful...

Scene #2 -

The gathering has now moved to my house. We're having a cosmetics party. Cosmetic gift sets were at each sitting. Each one was different but all contained some kind of makeup and tools to use the makeup included. D's gift set was a nail set - 3 nail polishes (red, rust, and brown), a manicure stick and an emery board. I noticed that my friend R has lost a lot of weight and looked great (she's overweight IRL and we're all trying to lose weight). D. was talking and said in passing that she'd just had an abortion the week before and it was the second one that she had, she had the 1st one the year before. what (IRL, D is in her 50's, is married, and has 3 kids...I don't think this is something that she would do IRL )...

Scene #3 -

We (me and my friend P, I think) went to a grocery store and picked up mass quantities of food like we were getting food for a BBQ or some kind of group party. There was a LOT of frozen meat - whole fish (I recognized them as red snappers), beef, chicken, ribs, and corn dogs for the kids... lol! The grocery store was located in the middle of a roundabout and there was a lot of traffic...(google "roundabout" if you're not familiar with this term)

When we left the grocery store, we were walking (not sure where the groceries went as they weren't with us). I ran into the department secretary from my IRL work department and she had a problem with her nose. She had had cosmetic surgery done 6 weeks before and her nose wasn't healing so she had it covered. She took the covering off so that we could see and it looked deformed like it had sunken into her face with stiches. She was feeling self-conscious.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gatherings and Groceries

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat May 16, 2009 11:20 pm

Hey!

First part: Is your friend married? If so, I wonder if there is some "disconnection" in some way with the relationship (ie: talks of divorce) and others are "wondering why" because the relationship seemed good? I don't know why I thought of this.

part #2: Makeup (which by the way is my favorite-lol) is often used to beautify and make one "feel better about oneself". You and your close friends were over there--trying to relax, feel good, and have a "temporary" image change (which is needed and can be a good thing at times). What stuck out to me is your friend D--once again, there's something that seems strange. She had two abortions and said it so nochalantly as if it were no big deal (that's what comes off to me, correct me if I'm wrong). Has there been something that she's been trying to get involved with (maybe within the last year or so) that has "fallen through" each time--no success with it?

Last scene: Could you and your friend P be preparing for something "big" in the near future? Does your secretary IRL, feel insecure about herself in some way?

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun May 17, 2009 3:27 pm

Hi D -

Thanks! Everything you've said confirms what's in my spirit regarding the items...I'll have to pray for D and wait to see what happens with her as she doesn't really talk about her marriage, I think the Lord gave me this knowledge so that I can pray for them. She often gets involved with different home based businesses and other projects so I'm keeping my ears open the next time we get together to hear about what she's been doing. I do believe that she was involved in something but suddenly decided it wasn't for her and let it go...

I do believe that something "big" is happening with P in the future, we'll see..

The part about our secretary, I'll have to keep my ears open about it. I don't know her that well but she seems to be confident on the outside but we know that means nothing. Often those who appear confident are quite the opposite when you peel back the layers.

Thanks,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun May 17, 2009 4:09 pm

is your friend wanting to change some things about herself that you feel she shouldnt? I know i felt that way when my friend told me she was getting platic surgery. She felt she needed it, but i thought she was beautiful anyway...just a thought.

now the friend that had the 2nd abortion, makes me think about a couple projects or something she started, but backed out of.

usually when i dream about the grocery store its literal. Almost every time its a literal/symbolic dream about me going to the grocery store in a few days. whatever happened in the dream ends up being a true account of what happens to me in the grocery store!! lol

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun May 17, 2009 9:21 pm

rofl rofl rofl lol! lol! lol! :haha: :haha: :giggle: :giggle:

Ok, now that I've regained my composure....laugh .....you have a point about the groceries part of the dream...I had this dream on Mother's Day and on Tuesday P and I went to Walmart and bought some groceries (!) and I posted this dream on Thursday.... :LOLDOH:

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:25 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top