I saw the Spirit of the Lord !!!!!!! interpretation please.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I saw the Spirit of the Lord !!!!!!! interpretation please.

Post by Nina on Thu May 14, 2009 12:31 am

Hi, this the dream I had last night.
There was the Afghan anti-criminal brigade doing an rescuing operation to free hostages. The brigade were 4 persons and one boss.( he is an arabic guy well known in France). I was in the crowd during the operation and heard a reporter say 500 personnes were killed with 50 kids under the age of nine years old. The crowd and the boss were happy because they got rid of the gangsters and could take them guns.
Then God wanted to speak through me and i said no God I can't do that, then the Spirit really empressed me too speak and I pointed my fingers to the boss and said "Move out of the way says the Lord. Then my body was lifted up like 4 metres up and looked at the guy again pointed my finger at him and said " move out of the way Says the Lord"!
Then i saw the Spirit of the Lord going underneath me and come in front. I was put gently to the ground and saw the huge Spirit of God flying and taking a freeway completely desert.God was angry. I was walking behind Him.

Then the scene changed. i was talking to a friend about a film of jesus and repentance. She said the film touched her. but I saidit touched me soooo much and i was in the stairs on my knees crying in Front of a white door. I was so overwhelmed. Then the girl said it's good if you cry but don't cry all your life repent and move on! But I thought repentance is so important!
Then I woke up in my living room, I went to my room to see my husband but the room was empty and thought He probably went to work. I was looking at the white sheets and the Bible on my little table.
End of the dream I woke up.
Thank you
God bless you all
Nina

ps: oh yeah i forgot when i woke up Ican't out of my head '" Prepare the way of the Lord" you know like John the baptist.
and also that song stand out from tye tribett it's a song to stand for the Lord. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yfIMlVUwXU you can read the song ...

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I saw the Spirit of the Lord !!!!!!! interpretation please.

Post by usemeLord on Thu May 14, 2009 6:03 am

Come Lord Jesus, is everyone watching and ready for his return. FATHER, Please help us to all be ready in Jesus name.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Thu May 14, 2009 5:33 pm

nina,

I have no interp but recently you are having dreams that touches repentance.I was reading the Jezebel one again and I see that the answer is repentace in overcoming.Then in this one you are actually raising your prophetic finger unto christ rejecting society and the spirit of God demands that THE ALMIGHTY GOD should be given way.

After you declare,the spirit of God literaly passes and proclaims his nature-He is a consuming fire.The answer is not war,the answer is repentance.You thought repentance was the most important in your dream!

I wonder where was you hubby?
God is preparing you for spiritual warfare,you will pass through ranks starting from your bedroom as you prepare the way for the Lord.

may the Lord use you for his glory and what happens is a preparation for your calling.

pray about what I say

pray about it

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Fri May 15, 2009 6:54 am

Hi this dream is hard for me to understand ... For the second part actually I thought God was telling me to stop worrying about sin i asked forgiveness of. Because I actually come back on certain situations of my life and ask God's forgiveness.... again and again...

After the jezabel dream I cried for help and deliverance God actually gave me names of different spirit to fight against and that's what I did. But I know there is more but I think God said to ask assistance because well it's actually a really tuff thing!( actually i had a dream of a tiger seating like a man with a costume with a snake in his hand. he took the snake and put it in ink to write with it !!!. behind was a screen written "Lion's library) It's actually a high rank spirit. and I need help.
i really understand why those last months have been so hard for me. The devil knows that God is preparing me on something... Please help me in your praying time.
If anybody got anymore thought on this dream please....
God bless you all
Nina

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Fri May 15, 2009 10:01 am

Nina,

God is preparing you to use in pulling down strongholds in warfare.
I will stand with you in prayer.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:42 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top