Another Vision!! about a man lower body!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another Vision!! about a man lower body!!

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Wed May 13, 2009 8:37 pm

I had another open vision I saw in the spirit and I can tell it was a man looked like he was in a corner naked and I saw blood running down his legs. I could not see his face. By the looks of him he was a white man and he was not happy. I know he was by himself, look like he was locked up maybe in a room not sure. He looked like a slim man. Please lets pray for this person. Not sure why I got this. I got this open vision this week.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another Vision!! about a man lower body!!

Post by usemeLord on Thu May 14, 2009 5:42 am

We thank you Father for showing us people in trouble, your word says that we may have many troubles but you deliver us from them all. We ask and believe in Jesus name that you will protect and deliver this man from his enemies. Thank you Father

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Thu May 14, 2009 5:51 am

Praise God for the delivering power of visions in Him, this is a man being persecuted for Christ I know as I have had visions like this myself......he is crying out for help and the Lord is delivering Him right now I know because of the name of JEsus ...........Jesus Jesus JEsus save this man from further suffering and deliver Him from evil for yours is the kingdom the power and the glory forever and ever AMEN!

Sometimes the best thing we can do is PRAY, oh thankyou Lord for this opportunity to pray for this man! Thankyou that you brought him to our attention and that we could be used to help allow you to pray for Him through us.........I give glory and honour to you right now and thankyou for the saving power of the Holy Spirit..........you are our deliverer in every way............

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Thu May 14, 2009 6:49 am

Amen!! Thank you al for praying for this man

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:48 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top