Anaconda about to attack me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anaconda about to attack me

Post by chica4christ on Wed May 13, 2009 8:06 am

I had a dream in which I was outside playing with my puppy and all of a sudden I heard something slithering in the grass. The sound was coming from the next door neighbors. I am still playing with my puppy when a HUGE anaconda pops out and I am freaked out but I'm paralyzed and wont run. I continue to play as if nothing was happening. Then the anaconda popped up half way, with its mouth wide open and said, "I could swallow you and squeeze you to death" and I thought at that moment it was going to strike me and kill me but it didn't. I woke up restless, peace less and knowing that the Lord is definitely speaking to me. I have not been living a life pleasing to the Lord.

PLEASE when you see this dream PRAY FOR ME, I know the enemy is wanting me full grasp in his hands, and I am just hanging on by a string.

Stephani
:thankyou:

chica4christ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anaconda about to attack me

Post by Guest on Wed May 13, 2009 8:49 am

Another verse I like to use in counseling is from James 4:7:

"Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you."

As a son or daughter of God, you have complete power over the adversary. He doesn't want us to know that. The only way he can have power over us is if we permit it by accepting his deceptions. Now it takes practice and detective skills to overcome his wiles, and we need to learn to resist "lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices" (2 Corinthians 2:11).

So how can you resist the devil? The same way the Savior didówith the truth that is found in the scriptures. Remember how after Jesus fasted for forty days, Satan came to Him when He was physically weak in order to tempt Him (Matthew 4:1-11)? Jesus met each temptation of the devil with a scripture, and Satan departed from Him.

Also, remember that is when we are weak that Satan tries to take advantage of us the most. When we are physically tired, weak, worn out, exhausted, or sick, that's when the devil tries his utmost to deceive us or to drag us down.
Dear Sister My prayers are with you.
Jesus should be your focus..come running to his arms..forget the past ...all things are going to be created new..
Do not pay attention to the devil..Do not let him to entice your flesh..Repent and Do not let the Guiltiness to bind you..Jesus Forgave you already..
Come to your heavenly father with sincere heart..the whole army of heaven is standing behind you..Do not fear..and do not let the accuser win the battle in your mind..
I am praying for you..
May the Lord bless you and keep You

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Wed May 13, 2009 9:09 am

Hi I had a kinda dream like that months ago of an huge anaconda chasing me. i was afaraid then was stocked and the snake was coming in front of me. Then a voice said" you already seen that snake before, but you will overcome it" that sweet voice was Jesus. And to you I say the same thing. You know who (the snake ) is but through Jesus you have alreay overcome. Go back to your father, repent and he will help you. The choice is yours.... God loves you and waits for you...
Be blessed
I will pray for you

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Wed May 13, 2009 10:16 am

Chica,

This is a wake up call.The Lord loves you so much and want to fight for you.Only that,

2 corinthians 6:17-18
Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.
And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty

Iwill pray for you tonight

peter

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Wed May 13, 2009 10:55 am

Thank you Lord that through you Chica4Christ has overcome with the word of her testimony and the blood of the lamb. We ask you Father that you put the full armor of God upon her and keep her protected in Jesus name. We ask for the wisdom of God to lead her and direct her to any sins that need to be repented of. Amen

John 3:18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only son.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Wed May 13, 2009 12:14 pm

I gree in jesus name in UsemeLord's prayer.may chica be led in the way she should go,may she not be condemned but be brought to the cross of calvary,repentance.May the power of sin lose her now in jesus name.The word of God to light her path and light her feet.Jesus we speak health and strength in her life.May there be a hedge of protection a round her.In jesus name I pray.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chica4christ on Thu May 14, 2009 5:13 pm

thank you everyone!!!! I just came out of surgery for a deviated syptum aka having a sever sinus infection.. While I dont believe that God gives us sickness per se, I do believe he "allows" it to happen. I believe the Lord has allowed me to go through this to SLOW Me down and stop sinning before i crash head on and the huge warning in the anaconda dream too.

GOd bless and I will follow up to let everyone know how I'm doing.

chica4christ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Thu May 14, 2009 5:44 pm

chica,

Now i know why the spirit Of the Lord was leading me to pray about your health.

May God restore you whole.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu May 14, 2009 8:37 pm

Amen, amen, and remember chica, the heel has already crushed the head of the serpent. He wants you to think that he can overcome you, but Jesus has already overcome the world, and that lawless spirit. When you are in covenant with Jesus, the enemy is only able to do what God allows. Does this mean that God will allow things that are bad to happen to us? Yes, especially when we are out of order. We are to endure chastening as befits the sons and daughters of God. Our human fathers chastened us at their pleasure, but God does it out of necessity. And also, we are part of the Lord's host. He is our army captain. So we have to learn to endure hardness as a good soldier. We cannot develop that hardness on our own. So God uses situations to do that. But satan never has control over you unless you relinquish it to him. However, if you have according to Romans 10:9-10, repented and turned to God through Christ Jesus, making confession with your mouth and believing unto salvation, then you cannot give yourself over to satan anyway. No one can in any wise tear you out of the
Father's hand. You could be rebellious in such a way as to be handed over to satan to be taught a lesson, but again, that also is in God's control. satan is fronting on you, trying to scare you and make you think that you are so far away from God that you are in his territory, and that is simply not true. Besides, sounds like you have already begun the Godly sorrow that leads to repentance.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu May 14, 2009 11:55 pm

Even though you know your life is not "up to par" in the dream you didn't seem threatened--even though its natural for you to "feel scared" because you're in danger. I agree with you that the enemy is trying to continue to hurt you any chance he can get because he knows your potential. You are in your yard, playing with your dog--just having a good time and then your peace is disturbed by none only then the enemy! He DIDN'T attack you--but he is trying to put fear in you (which is his job). SO WHAT, if he claims he can "do this or that to you"--he CAN kill you/destroy you, but he won't because God still has to "complete the work" he has for you (philippians 1:6). You have God on your side and your outcome is far greater than the enemies attempts to "manipulate", "condemn" etc.

You have the authority over ALL power of the enemy--period. Nothing by any means shall harm you (Luke 10:19). You realized what the deal was and now you have to make the necessary steps!

be blessed and definitely praying
desiree

p.s. I am glad that all is well with you! You have the victory!

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Fri May 15, 2009 1:26 am

thumbs To God the Glory. Don't give up!!!!!!!!!!
Bye

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chica4christ on Sun May 17, 2009 9:28 pm

Thank you to EVERYONE for your Prayers, words of wisdom and encouragement..... I pray God's strength, discernment and wisdom over my life!!!

God bless EVERYONE in Jesus Name,
Stephani

chica4christ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:23 pm

we continue in prayer.press on sister

peter

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down