Escalator (moving stairs)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Escalator (moving stairs)

Post by amandamckie on Wed May 13, 2009 3:02 am

Hello, I had a dream last night that I was on a kind of escalator (moving stairs you find in shopping malls) but the escalator had a roof on, I was on the escalator going up and it seemed to take a long time to get up to the top. There were alot of people with me. Next to it, was the escalator down, I was very uncertain about taking the escalator down, even though lots of people were getting on it, including my pastor, and the journey down was lot quicker, I had a feeling in the dream that maybe I didn;t want to go on the one down, because the escalator was enclosed and although there were lots of people taking it, I would have to get on it on my own and make the journey without anybody next to me. Also, it would seem quite claustrophobic because it was enclosed. Many thanks.

amandamckie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Escalator (moving stairs)

Post by Guest on Wed May 13, 2009 6:08 am

many call and few chosen.
Wait for the lord to move ..do not be hesitant..or rush to act where you are is where the Lord wants you..even if the roof is the end of it the lord will promise you He will make a way where there is none.
To allow other to convince you about . it will only allow to retract all the progress you had already acomplished.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top