Bones in a drawer & in his chest.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bones in a drawer & in his chest.

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:36 am

I had this dream that my ex was sitting on a couch. & something was wrong with his knee. His mom walks up & starts carving out a hole on the inside of his right knee & when she was done she slid a pink cylinder into the hole & he starts moving his knee normal again. It reminds me of a puppet. I looked at his chest & there was a square space on the left side just below his heart. The inside was surrounded by some kind of pink hard plastic & in it was filled with bones big rock like bones. his mother told me that something happend involving him skateboarding & an accident. I looked next to him & there was a drawer when i was opening it, i could hear rattling like something was shaking in it. I opend it again, it had that same kind of pink plastic surrounding it & it was filled with bones. they took up the inside of the drawer. They looked like big rocks but i could tell they were bones, & there were long human bones in it too but i did'nt know what they went to. I was Standing in front of him & he would not look at me. What does this mean?

thinking

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bones in a drawer & in his chest.

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:27 am

Wow Raye it definately means something. I will pray on it and get back to you.
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:28 am

can you describe the pick plastic with the bones a little more? i dont know if im seeing it right in my head LOL.
thanks,
Daph

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:58 pm

What were you thinking when you were standing in front your ex at the end of the dream? Would he not look at you because of shame.
Is there a generational sin that must be healed here? The mother healed the knee by putting a pink sylinder into a hole. While it fixed the knee so it could be functional again, it did not necessarily HEAL the knee. When the same methodology was applied to the heart issue, though, it resulted in a "skeleton in the closet" - if you will. I get a feeling of shame as to why he would not look at you at the end. While he is repsonsible for the contents in the drawer, he was applying the same method he saw his mother do. She knows about the drawer, but it was not her intent for the drawer to be filled with bones. That is, when she fixed the knee, she did not think about the boy using the same principle to fix the situation at the heart. Generational sins are discussed over and over again in the Old Testament, especially the first 5 books. Look, for example, in the book of Exodus, chapters 25 (or somewhere right around there). God has just given the 10 commandments and He is now giving additional guidelines. There he talks about punishing to the 3rd and 4th generations for the sin of a father.
Father God, Thank you for the gift of families. I pray for families everywhere that are hurt and broken. Some who know You and know Your ways, but have forgotten to apply Your miraculous healing balm in every situation. Some who do not know you and do not know of another way. I pray that you would give Raye insight into how she can pray for her ex and love him with the love of Jesus. I ask that you would remind me - all of us - of this dream when I don't do things Your way - that You would protect my children and remove them from my sins. That they may NOT pick up my "bad habits" and rebellion. For what they see me do, they may also try, with catastrophic results. I pray for those who are not parents yet, but may be some day, that again, we would be reminded of the consequences of disobedience and be thankful for your Grace and Mercy when we do mess things up. NOTHING is beyond Your healing hand. May the empty hearts in our communities and circle of friends find their way to you so you can fill that emptiness with the Glory of Yourself. May you receive the Glory for this dream and the healing brought about because of it. In Jesus most perfect name, Amen!

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top