mary's curse

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mary''s curse

Post by Nina on Wed May 13, 2009 1:22 am

Hi
I had 2 dreams last week about mary ( the virgin) I guess.
I was in bed sleeping then woke up. my husband was next to me looking worried he didn't say a word just show me the screen of his computer. the screen was separate in 2. On the left side a picture of a red dragon with 3 heads and on the right side a picture of the virgin mary with a baby in her hands. you know like the catholic idol they praying to. behind both pages were windows full of colors like that : http://www.cath-vd.ch/IMG/jpg/vitrail-2.jpg

Another dream i went to a restaurant that was about to close. I was hungry so they still let us in. they said they will clean a table for us. As all the tables were dirty i could see used white napkins with pieces of breads.
I sat on a chair took a look at the menu and it was written Mary's curse!
What is that supposed to mean??

Thank you for helping!!!
God bless you all

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: mary's curse

Post by Guest on Wed May 13, 2009 6:33 am

This is very profound I praise the lord for expose the things going on right now in front of our eyes.
Bless be our Lord that reveals the things to the humble and simple.
The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat. 3So you must obey them and do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach. 4They tie up heavy loads and put them on men's shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them.
5"Everything they do is done for men to see: They make their phylacteries[a] wide and the tassels on their garments long; 6they love the place of honor at banquets and the most important seats in the synagogues; 7they love to be greeted in the marketplaces and to have men call them 'Rabbi.'
8"But you are not to be called 'Rabbi,' for you have only one Master and you are all brothers. 9And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have one Father, and he is in heaven. 10Nor are you to be called 'teacher,' for you have one Teacher, the Christ.[b] 11The greatest among you will be your servant. 12For whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.
13"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the kingdom of heaven in men's faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.[c]
15"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when he becomes one, you make him twice as much a son of hell as you are.
16"Woe to you, blind guides! You say, 'If anyone swears by the temple, it means nothing; but if anyone swears by the gold of the temple, he is bound by his oath.' 17You blind fools! Which is greater: the gold, or the temple that makes the gold sacred? 18You also say, 'If anyone swears by the altar, it means nothing; but if anyone swears by the gift on it, he is bound by his oath.' 19You blind men! Which is greater: the gift, or the altar that makes the gift sacred? 20Therefore, he who swears by the altar swears by it and by everything on it. 21And he who swears by the temple swears by it and by the one who dwells in it. 22And he who swears by heaven swears by God's throne and by the one who sits on it.
23"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spicesómint, dill and cummin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the lawójustice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former. 24You blind guides! You strain out a gnat but swallow a camel.
25"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence. 26Blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and dish, and then the outside also will be clean.
27"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look
I got these verses from the prayer to Mary according to Catholics
Sorry if I offend man..but I must obey the Lord First..
see the this and see the foundation of the abomination describe in daniel.
the curse is the end of the antichrist spirit..The Lake of fire..
She is the mother of all of us, the lady of all of us, the pride of our
kind, the queen at the right side of the King, the Virgin with perpetual
virginity, the pure, the filled with grace, the saint Mary, the powerful and
helpful compassionate mother, the mother of the Light, the mother of
mercy and salvation, the true vine.
This is the one whom the Church elevates over the rank of
archangels, so that we say about her in her hymns and songs:
O Mary, you have been raised above the cherubims, and have
become higher than the seraphims, O Mary.
Mary who was bred up in the temple, and lived the life of prayer and
contemplation since her childhood, and who was the sacred vessel whom
the Lord has chosen to come inside her.
Who say in is heart I shall be exalted and I will sit in the cherubs
Satan was the one that have this in his heart.Isaiah
See the prophet EzeKiel's vision of the Glory of God...only God sits in the Cherubs..No one else sits there only Jehovah.
Bless be the Lord your dream is a testimony and confirmation for the body of christ to wake up and fight the spirit of the antichrist in our nation and around the world today..
You will be a witness of these things in the short future.
God bless you ! in you there is another prayer warrior!
In red are the claims the devil made..the vine is reference to Jesus and his sacrifice..
The harlot is drunk with the blood of the saints..

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Wed May 13, 2009 7:07 am

WOW Amen to MBstudent. I googled Mary's curse and many things came up (of course revelation 12:3) but that had 7 heads this came from http://petragrail.tripod.com/tecton.html

Joseph--the poor, cursed mosaic artist--won himself a royal bride, but no rich dowry to accompany her. And Mary found herself not only wed to a cursed man, but without the huge dowry she had grown up to expect her father would give her. A "low estate" indeed!
No wonder Luke says Mary was puzzled by Gabriel's greeting, when the angel said, "Hail, thou that art highly favored!"
She certainly did not feel blessed among women either...until Gabriel explained that she was about to become the mother of the Messiah. When she heard that, she couldn't wait: "Be it done unto me according to thy word!" And she ran off to tell Elizabeth the good news.

Catholics need to wake up and worship the true Messiah the only one who leads to salvation Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Dragons usually represent a high level of demonic attack. 3 heads on the red dragon is the one who wants to imitate Christ.

Just in case I would be repenting for any false teaching you have received any where.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Wed May 13, 2009 7:13 am

i'm sorry but after reading 3 times i still don't understand is that a curse on me? is God saying that I give people to do things i don't do for my self?
"Sorry if I offend man..but I must obey the Lord First..
See the prophet EzeKiel's vision of the Glory of God...only God sits in the Cherubs..No one else sits there only Jehovah.
Bless be the Lord your dream is a testimony and confirmation for the body of christ to wake up and fight the spirit of the antichrist in our nation and around the world today..
In red are the claims the devil made..the vine is reference to Jesus and his sacrifice..
The harlot is drunk with the blood of the saints.."

i'm praying on it though

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Wed May 13, 2009 7:21 am

ok it's for catholic? Please Lord help me understand.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 13, 2009 7:31 am

Nina,
That is a piece of the prayer for Mary the Catholics Brothers recite.
the curse is in the teaching..all that follow the spirit of the antichrist will end in the lake of fire.
It is not for you..Is for the teaching and their followers whoever denies that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God..that is the spirit of the antichrist God is no in them.
No one can occupy Jesus place..He is the only one sitting at the right of the father now.
No angels,Cherubs,Seraphims,No even man..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 13, 2009 7:35 am

Nina wrote:i'm sorry but after reading 3 times i still don't understand is that a curse on me? is God saying that I give people to do things i don't do for my self? This is the thinking of the Cleregy
"Sorry if I offend man..but I must obey the Lord First..For the catholics that visit this site.
The harlot is drunk with the blood of the saints.."

i'm praying on it though

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Wed May 13, 2009 9:11 am

Thank you for your responses, you all are a blessing to me really!!!
I got scared like for a second or two lol! .
I 'm reading and reading it again to understand every bit.
Thank you

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:28 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top