searching and finding a key

View previous topic View next topic Go down

searching and finding a key

Post by Nina on Wed May 13, 2009 1:12 am

Hi
I was leaving at the basement in a little house ( that is actually my dad's house) cooking. I went upstairs to the 3rd floor. That was actually a house or room i rent to someone. but that person left because the house was empty and the door was wide open. I WENT BACK DOWN tO LOOK FOR MY FATHER AND EXPLAINED. AND WE STARTED LOOKING FOR THE KEY IN a cupboard, then a white and black bag but nothing. Then we went outside and looked in the bins.one green been was full of cardboard. I was about to go when i saw my dad finding it ! we were happy. I left him there and went to see my mum that I had an appointement with. she was waiting for me at the hair dresser with a friend of mine. my friend was seriously injured on the left side of her cheek. I was mocking her inside. then really looked at her injuries and decide to stop mocking and I felt sorry for her. My mother said that my friend was walking and she slip with her shoes on the face.
that's about it
Thank you
God bless you all

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: searching and finding a key

Post by Guest on Wed May 13, 2009 11:22 am

Key:Kingdom access; knowledge; authority that is prophetic; capability to overcome and understanding of the Word; ruler over evil through the power of the cross; the Lord Jesus; the dominion and standing given to the children of God to defeat sin and the devil; possessor of supreme power both good or evil. (Is. 22: 22; Rev. 3: 7; 9: 1; 20: 1; Matt. 16: 19; 18: 18; Luke 11: 52; John 1: 3; Ex. 31: 3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Wed May 13, 2009 1:53 pm

thumbs thany you mbstudent. How do you know all those things? lol

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Thu May 14, 2009 12:07 am

"my friend was seriously injured on the left side of her cheek. I was mocking her inside. then really looked at her injuries and decide to stop mocking and I felt sorry for her. My mother said that my friend was walking and she slip with her shoes on the face. "

Any thoughts on that ???
Thank you

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Thu May 14, 2009 6:39 am

My daughter dropped this morning in our stairs before going to school she fell down on her laceshoes... she was injured on her left leg and behind her head. i had the same feeling of in the dream... but nothing serious. but she won't run probably for a few days..

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:29 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top